The Gauntlet 2023

I will give it go in a bit. Unless it is a scent that is so obvious like the Indiana Bubble. My brain just gives me 3 levels of terps.

Dank
Danker
Dankest.

Thanks feeling good about them right now. Not even worried about the 3 days of rain starting tomorrow. In the back of my mind tho. “it’s not even hot yet” :grimacing:

3 Likes

They’ll dig the rain this time of season, mine love it but it is rare

2 Likes

We are not going to get much. It will be nice shower for them. I should probably start giving them a shower every now and then like I do the rest of the yard plants and bushes. Our tap is great water. I have constant wind and breeze.

4 Likes

She is a real beauty. You should be proud of this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What are these floral vials you speak of? I have yet to ship cuts or clones

2 Likes

I did it a couple of times last year.

I fill them halfway with distilled water and a spash of kelp foliar mix
Put the cut in the vial. They won’t leak. The will if you fill them fully “on the plane” pressure.
I then tape them to the bottom of a small Sterlite tote. Bubble wrap boom.
I use one of my old tubs and lid for my monotub.

7 Likes

These are super neat. I didn’t know this existed

1 Like

Floral Vials??? :sunglasses: You must always buy your wife more than a single rose. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Vials with the lid that allows the stem through :rofl:

2 Likes

They work like a champ. Seals around the stem.

3 Likes

Fuck sake. They are trees already. I really should move to the USA so i can put my talents into proper use but the gun laws and my mouth and attitude would see me in a wooden box pretty quickly :rofl:

6 Likes

Nah, you would fit right in. :sunglasses: Check back in Sept when I can’t get to them to feed. Going to be lots of chopping and shaping. :sunglasses: I want it going up and out away from the platform. The need to give each other a little breathing room. Just a little.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure @bobgrows makes clone mailing containers also. That is if your prefer to support small business and not bezos.lol just kidding not getting political.

7 Likes

She makes nice ones. :sunglasses: Singles and Doubles.

5 Likes

Happy fathers day @ColeLennon and to all the fathers out there.

5 Likes

Thanks, brother You too!! :slightly_smiling_face:. Same to all the other fathers on OG. Happy Father’s Day. The hardest job on the Planet. Next to a mother’s job of course. :100:

7 Likes

flood gates just opened up here. i can hear my neighbors 1 footers crying out for help :pensive:

2 Likes

I just made some Blackberry fire oil. I thought I might share my process for making my own oil with the flower that I have grown. I do an ice-cold filtration and use very little heat to evap only using my 87-degree Ac infinity seedling mat.

I start by weighing out 53 grams into a QT mason jar.

Then I place the flower on a baking sheet with parchment paper

Oven 240 degrees for 43 mins

Goes back into the mason jar. Flower is now decarbed.

I measure out 12 ounces of 190-proof grain alcohol putting it in a pint mason jar

I then put the jar of decarbed flower and 190 in the freezer for 24 hours

At this point, I pour the 190 in on top of the flower and shake the jar and stir for 5 mins with a wooden spoon.

Back in the freezer for 5 mins

I use a funnel with a micron filter and put 1 coffee filter on top of the micron filter and strain the tincture off the lid of the jar keeping the flower material in the jar.

Takes about 30 mins to filter

I returned just under 8 OZ

Pour it into a Pyrex bread pan placing it on my 87-degree seedling mat.

Takes about 20 hrs to evap the 190. This is what it looks like with a few hours left. When it gets to the point that when I tilt it, hardly anything moves. Its done.

Place it in the oven with one end propped up so as to allow oil to run to one end.

Heat 220 degrees for 12 mins.

I start with ½ tsp of avocado oil this batch I used ¾ tsp

I also add my terps at this time.

I used 8 drops of Zkittles terps

12 mins later infused.

It returned just under 10ML of Blackberry Fire oil.

24 Likes

Great write up

6 Likes

2 Likes