The Gauntlet 2023

Thanks man. Coming together. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking really nice, those trees are putting out some growth.

3 Likes

Yeah, a little too much. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I hear the Husqvarna 455 Rancher is a good chainsaw for professional loggers, may check into one of those @ColeLennon

4 Likes

Heck I am thinking the 455 might not be enough… @ColeLennon might need more power
images (9)

5 Likes

@FieldEffect @Mrgreenthumb I use one of these. I have a set of twins. Balanced you can throw them and also chop wood with them :axe:. I hack the main stem at the base and then chop out the main root and leave the others alone.

These are a must-have for any thought-out Zombie Apocalypse backpack. :zombie:
Speaking of Zombie Apocalypse I need to order one of these. :rofl:

Since I can’t run from a zombie. You will find me in the nearest corner blades in hand. :rofl: I can’t run from a bear either :rofl:
I will trip a muthafucka so they get eaten first. :100:

6 Likes

Oh yea speaking of bears… you guys watch cocaine bear? Pretty damn good.:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Still thinking you need more power…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
images (14)

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it. I will look it up.

1 Like

6 Likes

You want to use red or blue, the green will just reflect off the leaves :rofl:

5 Likes

I really want to kill some zombies. :axe: :zombie:

6 Likes

You ain’t gotta outrun the bear…you just gotta outrun or knock down the other person running with you! :rofl:

Looking amazing as always. You call that heat wave? :crazy_face:

@Mrgreenthumb, them competition chainsaws are badass. Its basically a snowmobile engine in those things!

6 Likes

Nice looking plants Cole. Looking like another terrific year in the gauntlet.

2 Likes

I have no complaints. I took off a few trouble shoots tonight. I don’t want anything I have to fight around on the platform. Giving them a little space. Monday and Tuesday evening I am giving the 2 wonder dawgs, DJ and west row Purple queen the last toppings. 15th the east row Purple queen. 90’s Kush leaving alone with the one FIM job. I’ve switched up my bloom nutrients Tiger bloom until week 5 and TPS signal starting week 2 and Beastie Blooms and TPS week 5 on. I’m digging the shit out of Mega crop 2 part and sweet candy.

9 Likes

Ready and prepared sir :sunglasses:

I’m a terrible person I know but all I pictured was this :joy: when you mentioned a zombie apocalypse. And not being able to run.

Sorry bro

6 Likes

I love it man. :rofl:

5 Likes

I zoned out for a month and you go from this:

To this:

You’re doing great!

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go rethink my garden.

17 Likes

You garden is always great brother. :sunglasses: :metal:

8 Likes

Scuse me while I kiss the sky

5 Likes