The Gauntlet 2023

First and only time I saw them. The rest of those guys I had seen a number of times.

1 Like

Let the bodies tore those shows up.

1 Like

Oh yeah, probably the best pit riot ever.

1 Like

I sW drowning pool a few times. Saw them after the lead singer died, they where ok with another singer

1 Like

Next thing youā€™re gonna say is John Mayer is a great replacement for The Dead. :rofl:

Just pulling your chain, cuz yeah Iā€™ll say it. He ainā€™t all that bad. :yum:

2 Likes

A lot of bands canā€™t pull it off. When they had such unique lead singers move on one way or another :skull_and_crossbones:
Iā€™m kinda surprised Jerry Cantrell did it. I saw them both ways with Layne and just Jerry and he rocks A & Chains hard.

2 Likes

Oz fest 97ā€™ deer creek amplitheater! What a show! It had rained the day before so the back hill(general admission) that was grass turned into a mosh pit then a mud pit then everyone running in a circle knocking each other down so security couldnā€™t grab them and throw them out of the show! Sod fights it was great. The 5 hr car ride home covered in dried mud was not. I was supposed to see drowning pool on my birthday but some asshole decided to shoot dimebag darrly and all rock bands cancelled shows for a week In memory.

3 Likes

Deer creek. Thereā€™s a blast from the past. I would have been 15 or 16 for that concert.

2 Likes

I missed that one. I was at 96 though the first. Biohazard, Sepultura, Danzig and Ozzy. I only saw 96, 99 black sabbath reunion, 2003

1 Like

Pantera, type o negative, machine head, powerman 5000, Marilyn Manson but he wasnā€™t at this show hereā€™s a partial list

These were all main stage there was 3 more stages as well.

2 Likes

Great show. I love Manson. Seen him twice. 96 hole opened for him in Portland, Or. Courtneys home town. They booed her off stage after 3 songs. 2 years after Kurts death. Scank. Rattled our area hard.

2 Likes

When I saw Pantera with the Deftones opening and the release of white pony damn they killed it. Oh ya white zombie also played. Anyways ā€œI hate Godā€ was the opener they got through 2.5 songs before booed off stage. People were throwing their shoes they need those so that tells you how bad they are lol. Flying high on 3 gel tabs got right in the pit and had a blast! Second time Iā€™ve broken my nose at that show. Crowd surfer caught me with heel of boot.

Pantera then just Phil used to put on a haunted house in Nola(New Orleans Louisiana) that took 45 min to get through. The production value was out of this world. This was back in 00ā€™ when they were still together Phil played Satan at the beginning of every group.

2 Likes

Went to ozzfest in Tampa fl, was pumped to see ozzys guy Zak with his new band black label society. They sucked Bigly. I started to get a damn headache from them, had to leave and go to the bathroom and get something to eat, waited for them to be done. And then Proceeded to rock outā€¦ :metal::metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Sucks when you get a pumped up then get let down like that.

1 Like

Chair is placed nicely in the shadeā€¦
Chill placeā€¦nice growā€¦:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, man appreciate you following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Intense heat. Friday and Sat I will be doing some dome topping during the cooler weather. Have to spank these back again.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Those Purple Queens are blowing up!

Everything else looking great too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, they all like the heat in the kitchen. Cooking up great microbes in that medium. Pot PPMS Up!!! :sunglasses: :metal:

5 Likes

Damn man looks good! Like a bunch of little trees.lol

5 Likes