The Gauntlet 2023

Good call with this new front moving in. It’s a fine line here in the NW. Maybe next year will be more like last year. I’ve shared this before. Next Generation Nursery has a great search tool for 7-8 strains.
https://www.nextgenerationnurseries.com/search?q=7-8+week+strains
Have to read through them. Some are 7-9 weeks. Its a nice tool for picking fast finishers.

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :metal: :100:

You’re not just in trim jail. You’re in the trim penitentiary, and in the hole.
Seriously, just keep in mind all the times you had zero smoke. Now you have more weed than you know what to do with, literally. It’s important to have a sense of perspective.
Beautiful plants, by the way.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Its done. Dry racks. :100:

5 Likes

what ya gonna run in tent ??

2 Likes

Coolness. Is it just me, or is harvest time bittersweet? It’s nice to have smoke, but it’s sad to watch the plants (the ones you’ve taken care of for months) die.

4 Likes

Going to run your shit. :100: I’m going to veg them out under my HLG Blackbird and take some cuttings and root clones. Then Bloom the ones I vegged out. Give the clones away. They will get isolated and put on a weekly IPM and Pest Preventative. I might not run anything but your cuts indoors. Keep it small and manageable.

5 Likes

Congrats on the success @ColeLennon! Great work!! Man I have been sleeping a lot lately :joy: I need to back away from the 90’s kush for a while :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m the opposite always looking forward to new strains budding. By the time 4 months pass it’s time to get something new going.

3 Likes

I always like growing something new.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to smoke on this 90’s Kush and make some oil for gummies.

3 Likes

first world problems…

3 Likes

Anyone who has ever been to a third-world country understands how important perspective is. I’m not denigrating those who have not.

3 Likes

We don’t have any problems. Shit go live amongst the Venezuelans for six months and make a list of what problems we have here.

6 Likes

Made the right choice harvesting. I feel bad for some of these guys here that didn’t.

9 Likes

Day 3 out in my drying racks in my shed. How about these temps and RH.

90’s Kush @Bobgrows

Purple Queen

Wonderdawg

23 Likes

Looking awesome man!

Purple queen sure is purple :purple_circle:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Cannabis fairy. :fairy:

3 Likes

I’m out of :heart::heart::heart:
You’ve done a spectacular job with her! Love it!!

4 Likes

Thanks Bobbi. She rocks. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes