The Gauntlet 2023

I like that idea. Maybe I will let the PQ die on the vine. :rofl: Fuckin Bitch.

3 Likes

Another season is harvested.
Wonderdawg lost about 50% to very well-hidden bud rot. Would not grow this strain again. Canā€™t control it and it doesnā€™t handle the weather well.
Purple Queen- Nightmare to trim but produced some serious flowers. Gave my buddy the other lower half to take home and trim himself and keep. Would not grow again.
90ā€™s Kush was an absolute pleasure to grow. @Bobgrows Took it all on the chin like a champ and grew some serious colas. 2 very small spots of bud rot on the whole clone. I would grow this strain again. :100:
To let you guys know how much these ^^^^ 4-tier 3ft diameter drying racks hold. I didnā€™t hang any flowers. Just used 1 1/2 drying racks.
2 3/4 tiers for PQ
1 tier WD
2 tiers 90ā€™s kush.
All in All. Great harvest. Took a total of 9 hours including clean up and taking down the tent.
Thanks for followingā€¦ :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Hell yeah man. Glad the 90s was a good fit and held up.

I hate budrotā€¦ especially when you are getting into a cola that looks amazing and itā€™s full of mold inside. :confused:

Happy for you to be closing out the season as a win. Great job on some gorgeous plants :clap:

5 Likes

Standing ovation! You killed it this year man.

4 Likes

Yeah. Is what it is. Donā€™t bother me anymore. I got more flowers than I will ever use. Found two caterpillars very small ones and one tiny snail. :snail:

3 Likes

Thanks man. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Well done ! Dibs on the snail.

4 Likes

I sent her over the house like in Training Day. :rofl:

3 Likes

Love it! Just love it! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah there comes a point when you canā€™t be upset about losing some when youā€™re flush

5 Likes

After my third outdoor. Not much surprises me. PM this year was a first. From now on a plant gives me a hard time. Culling her ass.

6 Likes

Good point. Iā€™m seeing the guys with more experience on here (@Radicle_Reefer @MissinBissin @Mithridate @Ottafish @Pigeonman ) and learning a lot. You too @ColeLennon!

Anyway, definitely seems like the successful approach is a bunch of plants and no real heartbreak about issues. They happen, some things are fine others get the short end of the stick.

Next season, smaller plants. And shitloads more :rofl:

Cheers BUDdy (pun definitely intended). Almost time to get the tents lit up :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Iā€™m stoked to get my indoor goingā€¦Grow some shit I canā€™t grow outdoorsā€¦ Get my clone game onā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah man I culled quite a few plants this year and every other year. Some are just very susceptible to mold. Those get the axe and put into the 50 gallon barrel for JLF. Iā€™ve been adding to the barrel for two years now.
This year we got hit with some really shitty weather for a 10 day stretch. With the caterpillars any strain would turn to shit but some are stronger. From my experience the strains with more frost mold easier, maybe because theyā€™re more related to hash plants IDK. I think if someone wanted to be very successful you need the frame with a net to keep the damn caterpillars out, then they need to be covered to keep the water off. Nice work though man, you got a nice harvest of dank there!

3 Likes

Thanks manā€¦ More I grow outdoors the faster I learn some shitā€¦ Curve ballsā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah outdoors is a whole other ball game. They sure grow awesome during the summer and then shit gets interesting :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Truth :rofl::arrow_up::arrow_up:

6 Likes

Awesome gauntlet this year @ColeLennon, you killed it for sureā€¦ now on to the indoor scene. I had to chop all mine today also.

4 Likes

This, I need to do this.

3 Likes

ā€˜Desperate Octoberā€¦ā€™

3 Likes