The Gauntlet 2023

Had some yellows. Turned brown after yellow.

18 Likes

So I should let it go a bit more then :thinking::wink:. Thanks

2 Likes

I took it two days after that first pic up there ^^^^^ Had rain and cold temps coming. I would of took it in less than a week anyways.

2 Likes

Almost finished cleaning up the gauntlet for winter. Still have the big stem and rootballs to whack out with my 7" G.I Tanto. Will chop wood.
Started removing nugs off stems of the purple queen 13 days dry. Going to stay in baskets while rotating daily for 2-3 days. Lots of littles. If you don’t harvest the littles you won’t have any flower. Sticky icky icky. Smoked 3 hits burnt well for 13 days. Nice, I like it better than vaping PQ. Should be very nice after 6-8 weeks in 1LB groves.

Flash pic

21 Likes

Looking good! I hate dealing with the smalls.

Are those all PQ?

3 Likes

Yep PQ. I’m going to be more selective about what I grow outdoors. Open structure big buds. Killer herb. Lots of work.

6 Likes

looking great as always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Just caught up on about 300 posts.:grimacing:
Congratulations on another successful season brotha! Yeah, eff that PQ lol.
:peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks, man. Purple queens have been in the basket for 2 days. I give it a shake a couple of times a day. Tomorrow going into a 1LB grove.

19 Likes

Nicely done! Congratulations on a successful season :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dayumm, that is popcorn ain’t it?
Looks like my EFOG after I raped it for the beans!:rofl:

2 Likes

What’s your final weight for her? Shitloads of work there…

Nice work, happy to see the harvests coming in :sunglasses:

1 Like

Flowers look very tasty, gonna make some good gummies no doubt

1 Like

I have no idea. I’m not weighing it. My scale is tiny. If I can fit it in a grove 1lb bag I’m good.

I like this purple queen. It’s going to make great oil.

1 Like

I forgot that @Foreigner and ourselves have very informally agreed to measure units of weed by the gallon anyway

I think a lb bag is about a gallon I’m guessing you have a bit more than that. My stash of bags is out in the shed but I reckon you’ll need two. Looks like a gallon and a half from here, 1500 miles away :wink:

5 Likes

Nice haul Cole.

1 Like

Thanks brother. :sunglasses: :metal:
Had to remove half the shit in my room to set up this 3x3. Looks like it was made for this corner. Blackbird hung. Going to leave the doors open with LED on and close them up for LED off. Left my bottom passive open in the back. Wrestling match. I had a small tent in 2007 it was all PVC and nothing like this one. It’s up now.

12 Likes