The Gauntlet 2023

I grabbed a pack of Blueberry Muffin along with the Ghost Train Haze I bought because of your recommendation. Even though you grow “poopy” strains with all quantity and no quality.

:rofl: Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

Word on the street. :rofl: poopy :rofl:

3 Likes

I was shaking my head over that one. I just caught the thread last night. I don’t know how I missed it, but I’m glad I did. Who uses the word poopy when describing cannabis?

1 Like

I want to try this one in clone form.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ll bet the WC takes it up a notch or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

morning @FieldEffect, morning @ColeLennon

Last fall was my best Cure ever, Blue-Plastic Dexter Room and the whole shot.
They hung for 20 days at the conditions you have set. Still the best pot I’ve
Treated. Springy buds to this day

9 Likes

Love the Dexter room.

2 Likes

I did it Spring and Fall
No reruns Cole lol. 2022 was massive!

9 Likes

You are crazy. The best kind :rofl::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Rock On!!! :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

I got the self-watering pots from AC Infinity. 2-gallon fabric pots. I was looking into some super soil to fill these pots for indoor. I called Lane Forest Products and asked them if they carried Roots Organics from a local company here. Guys like nope but we mix our own super soil for the cannabis industry here. Why the fuck have I been buying coco coir and performance organics and mixing my own. Paying 5x as much for less quality.

Cambium Harvest Super Grow
Indoor mix

Outdoor

At this price, I will be amending 15 gallons of each outdoor 30-gallon pot come spring. I can’t wait to give this mix an indoor run using these self-watering pots and @Jetdro :fire: cuts.
These guys even do custom mixing.

6 Likes

Wont be long , have all your ducks in a row

1 Like

You realize the soil I use with my bottom feeders isn’t even soil it’s 100% inert garbage
The whole idea is her feeding from the Rez I realize you’re going to try to keep your roots out of the resin feed from the soil but it’s the same damn thing they’re being fed the solution you’re putting in so if you’re gonna use the soil with all kinds of food in it you’re going to have to adjust your feeds

I would just do Promix bx and be done with it

Be interesting seeing the difference

gonna start a new thread or do them here?

2 Likes

Wedding Cake 4 weeks

7 Likes

Way ahead of you. I will do what I always do and start very very low and bump slowly until I see it. Fuck Promix I would rather mix my own. I will start a new thread after the girls arrive. Tag it in here.

I took my first bong hit, 2 actually of the 90s Kush. I can see why so many are raving about this cut. @Bobgrows :100: :fire: :fire: Its a keeper for sure @herojuana.tom you weren’t kidding. I waited all day to test this one fresh. Smooth but deadly. Chill as fuck. It’s like my mind just pissed itself psssssssssssssssss
Whew… :alien:
20231031_162702

Edit 90’s Kush serious high hang time. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Good to see your ontop of all this Ace :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Slick. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

whats it smell n taste like ?

2 Likes

I’m horrible at describing taste and scent. Its just getting the cure going. My dank meter is simple.

Dank
Danker
Dankest

90s Kush is Dankest est ese AAAAA

9 Likes

Told ya… lol

5 Likes