The Gauntlet 2023

Excellent. Good thing I know a couple of people that have it. :wink: High settles in SO nice.

5 Likes

Bungie cord to keep your ass in a chair on big hits @ColeLennon

:heart_eyes: Love ya bro…

1 Like

Ac infinity is sold out of the 3x3 bungee net. They were yesterday but not today. This guy?

1 Like

Yeah, you got plenty of time to get it. REALLY like mine, game changer for me , i HATE the string nests, half my yoyo’s dont work, lol, THESE WORK!!!

2 Likes

Just bought it. I got everything but soil and the girls. I’m going to use the mega crop A,B sweet candy.

2 Likes

Your way set man, relax, your gonna throw down a beautiful show i just know it. ALL these ladies go nuts in flower, so i suggest SMALLER plants on your first run of these. NOT like your in need of bud. Your and my 6’11" give us plenty of headroom. to work with. KEEP your LED close as you can, adjust power accordingly. DO NOT run it up top of tent WFO . Flip them once they establish in the mini octo thingy, give 'em like a week once they take off, then flip em.

IF Fritter roots, ill sub Fritter for someone, EVEN IF she aint killer smoke , she DESERVES to be run, grows really really really well , lol. You will be impressed with her and i bet outside her yield would be staggering, least to me.

Checked cuts, not standing nicely like they do sometimes, but expected a harder root than usual due to the reveg nonsense :poop:

4 Likes

Don’t be saying anything about this movie. Ruin it.

2 Likes

WTF u talkn bout Willis ???

2 Likes

Flowers moon.

1 Like

Killers of the flower Moon???

Leo dies in first hlf hour, Nero gets it an hour later…

3 Likes

asshole. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

i havent even started it yet

:rofl:

Dufus

Still don’t ruin it.

1 Like

I have a hard time watching a movie alone. My focus wanders, i get ripped, next thing i know im an hour in, not a clue what is going on . SO…be a month 'fore i finish it with nuff understanding to spoil it

2 Likes

That 90’s is no joke right! @bobgrows you definitely picked a great one to clone wowzer.:exploding_head:
90’s kush bowl with 90’s kush hash :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Great f****** weed

3 Likes

Today I tried the Wonderdawg williams wonder x chemdawg. 2 bong hits.
I love a 70/30 Indica. Strong high. Eye lids feel like sand bags are sitting on them. Like I smoked an edible :smiley: I feel bad about murdering that west row 10 footer now. :rofl:

Might try the Purple Queen when I come down. :rocket:

6 Likes

Sounds most excellent! And nice filter you have there, I may need to try one of those someday

3 Likes

Yeah @Papalag turned me on to moose labs. You want the mouthpiece and a couple rolls of carbon filters.

5 Likes

Purple Queen bong hits x2. I may have stumbled on one here. I will grow her again inside. Less to trim, see if I can make some rock candy.

12 Likes