The Gauntlet 2023

Hope you are ok out there Collin, thinking about you and hope you are able to join us as soon as possible

4 Likes

Man, itā€™s been like a week or more now? Hope youā€™re doing good over there @ColeLennon

4 Likes

Hope everything is ok. Wish somebody could check on him.

2 Likes

Right. I think closet person mightā€™ve been @Jetdro but heā€™s taking a break from here too now :confused:

4 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb is close he just doesnā€™t know his addy. Hope all is well @colelennon

1 Like

Ya whatā€™s with that I tagged him last night wondering where he was. Maybe his female friend has showed back up for a visit!

2 Likes

Someone flagged a post of his somewhere, I couldnā€™t find it myself :sweat_smile:, so he decided to take a break :confused:

4 Likes

Hey @ColeLennon weā€™re missing you buddy hope you are OK

8 Likes

@ColeLennon paging @ColeLennon at this point I can only assume you have been abducted by super thick alien hoes and have been taken to their leader.

6 Likes

Damnā€¦
Weā€™re missin you buddy.:frowning:
I hope youā€™re ok.

4 Likes

yeah buddy ! hope you are ok @ColeLennon !!

2 Likes

Where are you @ColeLennon?
We need to hear from you, buddy!

Has anyone attempted to search for any info on the man? I hate losing contact and not knowing whatā€™s going on

5 Likes

@Jetdro I figure you would have said something but did our friend mr lennon ever pick up his phone?

4 Likes

Never has, MANY callsā€¦phone still up, he obvisouly menatally illā€¦poor bastageā€¦

6 Likes

Did he rip you off? That means, ā€œDidnā€™t do what he promised.ā€

Or is he just indisposed?

Jus Askin,
-Grouchy

4 Likes

No man, didnt rip me off, to the contrary, he has sent me MANY care packages with the PBA rosin i love, ALL at his expense. HE IS A GOOD DUDE!!!

He just flipped and lost it i think. I dont understand mental issues, thinking his world caved in or something.

Him n I are 100% ā€¦just wished he would say something . I am giving hoim space, he knows how to reach me if he wants to.

I was just being a big ass baby bitchin 'cause i had ALL MANNER of stuff set to ship him, the DAY he vanished. His problems supercede all mine, my life is good, hope is is OK

13 Likes

Thanks Boss,
I really didnā€™t understand the trail of bread crumbs hereā€¦

Hope heā€™s all right, The Gauntlet is OG-Iconic!

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Weā€™re still here for ya @ColeLennon!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Have you maybe googled his firsr+last name and the town he lives in? Cole doesnā€™t seem like the type to go awol for this long without giving some sort of postā€¦ and his profile shows he hasnā€™t even logged on since Nov 5th. At this point, I am seriously worried here

4 Likes

I have his name and have done this several times with several things other than obituary but that too. I havenā€™t found anything, which is somewhat encouraging.

Cole, I just wish the best for you bud and care for 'ya. We all hope to see you back :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes