The Gauntlet 2023

Hey @ColeLennon , I have a question?
I saw you use carbon filters. Does it or does it not filter out the cabbinoids as well? Is that what a carbon filter does?
I’m not a science girl… so I have no idea…:thinking:🫣:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Just was wondering how they work?! :thinking::v:

2 Likes

I think Cole is MIA at present.

1 Like

Sorry… just read back.
You’re missed big fella. Hope all is well.:pray:

1 Like

Damn straight to voice mail…wish I would have gotten his addy, I would buzz down there and see what is going on…maybe somebody has his deets.

3 Likes

Thanks for the k.i.s.s. write up man! @Jetdro
@colelennon hope all is well. Good vibes you and yours way.

1 Like

Still MIA
PHONE TO VOICEMAIL

Something is off here

6 Likes

Does he got any other form of messaging?
Has anyone attempted to send a good ol fashioned letter?

1 Like

That’s really strange is he in a weed friendly state?

3 Likes

Yes, he is.

3 Likes

I hope he is OK
If someone here knows his name and address they could play detective and call local hospitals or police. You could say you are a concerned relative or friend.
Or we wait.

5 Likes

He’s an adult he has his dad there is something physical what happened to him they would’ve known something must’ve happened to his dad and he just needs time I bet

8 Likes

I don’t know, Jet. As close as you two are I would think he would see you’ve been calling, and he would at least shoot you a quick text saying something. I hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

If you know where he lives and his name could call hospital maybe? Hope everyone is safe.

1 Like

I offered to stop bye, I just need his addy, I was planning on stopping bye anyway I just have been super busy and didn’t get the chance.

3 Likes

Damn @Jetdro still no word from Cole yet huh?

4 Likes

Cole!!! Where are you brother???

5 Likes

Hope all is well homie…. Tons of people thinking of you and you know were here if you need us. You are definitely missed

9 Likes

Hey Mate! Hope you’re doing ok? Just wanted to let you know that we miss ya round here.

7 Likes

yeah man hope your doing well! we sure miss you!

4 Likes

Good vibes for @ColeLennon , come back to us buddy…. :pray:

3 Likes