The Great Outdoors - Longtooth’s kids go to camp

First outdoor grow in 30-years for me. We’ll see how it goes.

Crazy Bitch from Copa.

”Golden Girl” from my friend at Hart genetics

”Hulk Smash” from Hart Genetics

“Marla”

23 Likes

Where can I find Hart Genetics? Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking nice! I’m stoked to see the Crazy Bitch outdoors! They all look like they’re gonna be monsters! :+1:

3 Likes

Fantastic looking plants and congrats seems in order for a fort continuation of outdoor growing for you!! :raised_hands::man_dancing::clap: Lookinf forward to seeing these beauties in bloom!

Perro

3 Likes

Them trees sure look lovely brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

NIce! Also interested in checking out Hart Genetics.

I should have used classy planters like that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those were empty planters, so they “volunteered.”

My friend at Hart is just getting their gear situated and donated those F1s as testers, but I’ll be happy to pass along contacts when they are ready to expand their base. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one! Awesome

1 Like

They’re going to be beautiful once they start kicking into flower! Enjoy the garden👌🏼

3 Likes

It’s been raging here the last few days in term of summer storms. Some of the kids have fared better than others. But generally they’ve all fared well enough.

Everyone is getting their bloom on and showing sex.

Maybe this spot is bad luck?

This will be the 3rd dude to go balls out in this corner. I’m hoping it’s not true and “Crazy Bitch” isn’t “Crazy Bastard.”

-but it isn’t looking good ATM.

Bugs! Hey, they happen.

Leaf hoppers oh my!

Starting families and all that jazz under “muh leafs”

We’re going to hit them with neem in the next day or so.

But before that, they still better watch out…

Assassins (bugs) are out rouging too! (Good guy bugs)

Unfortunately, maybe there’s some PM happening too….

Again, time to get that IPM on…. :grin:

4 Likes

So “Crazy Bitch” was not, in fact, a “bitch”, but instead a “Son of a Crazy Bitch”. Bye bye Mr. Bitch…

…Then there were three…. All girls and flowering in containers. Started indoors and moved outside, they’ve definitely been hardened to the “Great Outdoors.”

Tons of issues with pests, drought, PM, hard weather and nutrients. -

Definitely room for improvement. Could be better, but not too bad in my humble opinion.

Golden Girls

Hulk Smash

Marla

2 Likes