The Huckleberry OG show

I use de and mosquito bits as my regular ipm and capt jacks dead bugs as my as needed spray.

Should I switch out capt jack for a JWA?

I haven’t tried making any yet.

What do you living soil folks do for ipm?

1 Like

Dragon Milk, post bed time~38

6 Likes

I’ve made jwa. Make sure the crock you use is not aluminum. Learned that lesson :wink:

I try to hit mine every couple weeks inside with it. I use neem every once in awhile, and you can also use neem as a soil drench. The secret is really keeping stuff out.

I also keep a bottle of 50/50 iso/water next to my tent. It works as a quick hitter for anything I see.

2 Likes

Ouch, 87 degree weather caught me off my guard. My flower tent is fully climate controlled, but my veg goes through fluctuations w the weather. It got up over 90 inside for a couple days and we lost some soldiers in the field. Deadly timing for one week old sprouts, but the tough ones survived.

Lineup has been reduced to:

-Dragon Milks; lost one, a second may or may not pull through, one strong survivor.

-WOMO X BPS; lost the small twin, larger twin may or may not make it, one strong survivor.

-Epoxy OG X HS; prob lost 2, left w 4 strong.

2 Likes

Thx @Badger, I second the keeping em out strategy. Preventative health is where it’s at! I’m putting a jwa on my to do list for this year.

1 Like

1 for 6; not great, tough week for seedlings. Never-the-less I’m excited to see what this skunked womo can do.

1 Like

Epoxy OG X Huckleberry Soda has been the strongest of this bunch from the start, down to 3 of 6 tho

2 Likes

SS18

5 Likes

Last of the Dragon Milks succumbed to the first week of summer heat.

Leaves (1) Black Poison Womo

And (3) Hucklberry OG’s

4 Likes

Two weeks since the first bath, only four survived the heat wave, here they are;

Black Poison X Womo ; summer-like heat has brought the first round of critters

Small but happy Epoxy OG X Huck Soda

A bigger EOG X HS

And the struggling EOG X HS

2 Likes

The nose on the Strawberry Lotus at 4 weeks was like dripping sweet strawberry terp sauce. Like I was making strawberry jam all day. Definitely keeping this one around for aromatheraputic purposes…It has mellowed out a little over the last few weeks but it’s still there.

3 Likes

The lone Epoxy Og x Huckleberry Soda to make it through the heatwave.

4 Likes

And the Black Poison Skunk X womo cross is thriving.

6 Likes

…and next door, ms skunk18 pheno 1

5 Likes

ms skunk pheno 2

6 Likes

and strawberry lotus

mmmm…:drooling_face:

7 Likes

Sorry about the heat’s toll on your babies my friend. Glad that one bps x womo made it. Got my eye on that one :wink:. She’s looking good!

2 Likes

Love it. I helped my friend do something similar for trellis in his veggie garden. They weren’t enclosed, just arches over the top to grow on. That’s a super easy way to keep (larger) pests out. :+1:

1 Like

BPS X WOMO getting an up-pot

I like the structure of her so far. (She giving me feminine vibes) Tight spacing, vigorous growth.

4 Likes