Epoxy OG X Huckleberry Soda - 4 weeks

5 Likes

BPS X WOMO - 4 weeks

5 Likes

And a couple more of my summer team;

-Midnight Special (Mosca)
< Slurricane X GMO>

6 Likes

After the heat killed a bunch of my sprouts early on, I popped a handful more.

Here’s a couple more of the Black Poison Skunk X Womo cross that I’ve been sending out to folks. So far, growth structure resembles that of dad (womo)

6 Likes

Everybody looking good man! Glad to hear your feeling a bit better.

1 Like

Thanks man, it was a nasty one for a few days…negative on the covid at least :smile_cat:

1 Like

Nice looking plants, I don’t think it was me ?

Ahhh ok, that whole short term memory thing…thanks for RainbowYlly’s anyhow, excited to try them soon :smiley_cat:

Right on hope you like them! They’ll be awesome

1 Like

More claws, fairly convinced he’s a boy. I had a moment of disappointment, then realized he looks a lot like his dad and he’s starting to stink already…so then I realized how exciting that is. Thinking ill put him to work this summer.

5 Likes

Dude looks like a lady

1 Like

So with BPM x WOMO headed outside…that leaves quite a hole here now.

What to do?

Play it safe and spread the others around a bit. That could work…

…or do I want to bring in C99 Gooey from outside?

Too hot for my veg tent this time of year, so I move everyone outside to veg.

So to bring someone in, during flower; it’s a little risky, it went from exteme heat and humidity 95F+ 90%humidity for a week to now raining and 60F 100humidty for days, which all adds up to PM showing up already. I never see it this early here…maybe gonna be a rough year pm wise outdoor.

Anyhow, so obviously I’m gluten for punishment cause I just don’t like taking the safe road.

So….

Welcome to a second C99Gooey!

(Who thinks I’m gonna regret this? :joy_cat:)

She got a peroxide rinse before coming in. One day off, neem oil spray the next day, a rainwater rinse w mosquito bit inoculation today.

I think she’s got this!

5 Likes

Inside we’re stretching out! No sign of PM resurfacing yet.

Ten days into flower. So far this round has only been fed rainwater, they have been seeming to love it. Just in the last couple days the first signs of some deficiencies have started to emerge. Maybe potassium or calcium…not certain, as per usual.

Either way, a compost tea is in order. Hopefully that will cheer everyone up.

5 Likes

Love your garden man, thanks for sharing. Look forward to having a garden as diverse eventually!

2 Likes

Hey I appreciate the sentiments, thanx for stopping in @Cbizzle!

1 Like

Hello man, I just arrived … Very interesting your way of cultivation, I will follow …

If it helps, the plant in the last photo is the vicia.

a great winter green manure, it needs a low temperature to germinate. If it produces seeds, they will sprout on their own next winter. They are easy to handle, if you incorporate them into the soil during Flowering, they fix tons of nitrogen per hectare (100m x 100m), and others.

Hope this helps … Hug

2 Likes

Welcome @Gugumelo and thanks for coming through w the info on the vetch!! I’ve been wondering who that plant was. A nitrogen fixer…I knew I liked em for some reason!!

Cheers!

1 Like

Looking great my friend! It’s hard as hell to keep pollen where you want it :yum:. Long as you keep the pollination to a minimum though bud quality doesnt seem to take a big hit.

Just planted 5 of those bps x womo. All popped under 24 hours. A fine start!

3 Likes

Nice my friend, keep me posted if you like. I love to see the babies grow up!!!

1 Like

It will be my pleasure! Thanks again.

1 Like