The Huckleberry OG show

Happy to share:)

1 Like

I got twins from a fem CinderEvil auto from sparkle.

A completely different plant I grow, curry leaf tree, has two embryos in each seed, so every seed you plant comes up twins. Pretty weird. But if you split the 2/2 apart neither germinates in my experience. And the seed turns green (they like to be surface sewn) and persists, weird to see two plants connected by a big green blob.

1 Like

Hey @Dirtron, more twins, cool!

Curry leaf tree?? Sounds interesting, does it give you curry spice?

“Curry leaf” spice yes. Used, preferably fresh, in Indian cooking. Super super strong diesel and smoke smell!

Not “curry” the yellow, turmeric based spice blend.

1 Like

I found this old photo of the Epoxy OG X Huckleberry Soda that I F2’d a couple summers ago.

6 Likes

They do look good :star_struck: especially the purple one :point_up: !!

You did a great job @catapult !!

I’ll be interested if you like sending them internationally :v::v::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Swe-can, Pm me, I’d be down to try getting you some.

1 Like

Epoxy OG X Huckleberry Soda F2
~55days

6 Likes

That epoxy cross looks nice!

I popped a few of those mss18 x womo. They’re looking nice and green, and and inch and a half tall. :wink:

1 Like

Nice @Rhino_buddy keep me posted as they grow. I haven’t gotten to pop any of those yet myself.

I think the epoxy f2 is gonna be :fire: to smoke, it looks a bit differently than it’s mom did, buds are mostly made up of fat calyx’s. I’m thinking this is prob the epoxy leaning side coming through.

1 Like

Nice man! I love genetics. Life is so cool.

I’ll send some photos of those guys to you sometime. I tried 4 and 3 came up, and one just dampened out. Buy the 2 remains look nice. Might toss a couple more in. :wink:

1 Like