The Junkyard awaits

Damn that’s a list. :beers:

1 Like

Sundae Driver x GSOG
:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

It all looks good!

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity, but currently I’m not able to pop any til spring . Outdoor

1 Like

I have a few packs pucked up for a new round of testers. These are with the Grape Stomper OG gifted to me from GGG around 2012.

I will do the same as before and post a grid of who has what so we can track progress. Please DO NOT ask for a pack unless you can reasonably wet these within 2-3 weeks of receipt.

One pack per tester, please.

(2) Ice cream Cake x GSOG
(2) Wedding Cake x GSOG
(2) Duct tape x GSOG
(2) Colombian x GDP x GSOG
(2) Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG
(2) Sundae Driver x GSOG

14 Likes

Sundae driver x gsog! It’ll be a just a little under 20 days until the auto is done and I’ll have space!

3 Likes

It does not look like there is a lot of interest in the Grape Stomper OG crosses. Is it the selection of cultivars I chose?

3 Likes

I don’t know about everyone else but I’d run them here’s your other testers you sent me near the end of week 4 doing great.

10 Likes

i would lol but i have to run to mich again, feel bad about the first time

2 Likes

I think just posting it in an existing thread doesn’t really draw attention to a new set. I’m done signing up for testers for the time being, I need to grow some of the stuff I’ve been collecting!

Here’s an update pic of my 6 Apollo 11/13 x Blackwater girls about to flip. I over veg them a bit… may have to do some pruning before it gets out of hand, I can’t let them bush out too much. I will have to supercrop to keep height down if they stretch too much. Only one plant has been topped once, these are as they wanted to grow from seed.

13 Likes

Sound great to me. More of a timing problem than a no interest.

4 Likes

think Joker may be right. From what little i saw of your gear it looked great, they germed fast and all germed
they were growing out fairly fast. I had the # 14’s, and i had a emergency trip and had to cull everything, not just the 14’s.

6 Likes

I’d love to give them a go, really interested in the 2 Cakes and Sundae Driver. Only thing, caught me after I just planted 9 testers of the Apollo’s.

7 Likes

I like the idea of having one long tester thread but I’d be fine starting a new thread too. The forum seems to do a decent job letting me know when folks have responded to threads.

7 Likes

Greetings @SCJedi I will be able to run some in three weeks from today. So about the 15th of February. I can post up here or wherever you like. I’d like to try any one of the Ice cream, Duct tape , wedding cake x GSOG . Let me know what works for you. Blessings
Ps I run a 4x4 with 600hps. Just so you have a idea of what my space is.

3 Likes

It’s a time issue for me not a lack of interest. I can only grow outdoor until some things get changed up within a few months .

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind running the Colombian x GDP x GSOG, but I couldn’t start for another 4-5 weeks.

4 Likes

Nice looking bushes sea monkey gonna be some war clubs on them when there done

4 Likes

Id guess more so everyones mid grow and can’t pop them soon and don’t want to be “that guy” that ends up hoarding testers in the freezer lol

5 Likes

Exactly that’s why I made a post about testers to jog my memory so I don’t look like a seed hoarder. With all the seeds being traded it’s easy to get confused.

6 Likes