The Junkyard awaits

I’m super interested man and would have jumped right up, especially for rhe Sundae driver cross the others sound great as well. But I simply can’t get your plants going in the time frame requested im also dealing with an aphid problem. So I don’t want to over offer on what I could do. Wouldn’t be fair to you, and you seem pretty awesome. :).

5 Likes

I would love the opportunity to pop n post for u

2 Likes

Is that Grape Stomper x Underdawg OG?

1 Like

Update on the col x gdp and duct tape testers Start of week 5

19 Likes

Yes, and I just set up the trade for GGG Divine Image which is GSOG x GSOG. Two cuts are coming, a grapey cut and a gassy cut

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior nice looking plants! im outa likes right now,but i like your pics!

2 Likes

I would be glad to run any of those crosses. I’ll have space starting in May for indoor and March for outdoor.

2 Likes

Actually I can start within the next 2-3 weeks for the Colombian x GDP x GSOG, whenever you are ready.

2 Likes

plenty of interest, just the garden is jammed up now and I couldnt wet them in the next few weeks, but wow nice crosses!

2 Likes

Duct tape bulking up frost starting to build .

16 Likes

I would be super interested in the Nigerian Sunshine cross, I know I’m new so I’d be happy to give you something that I’ve got in return if that’s cool. I would definitely pop them right away I’ve been wanting to try Nigerian Sunshine or a cross for the med benefits. Apologies if I’m out of pocket.

5 Likes

About to flip the Blackwater testers. Well, at least by Sunday. I am taking cuttings tonight and going to start on some defoliation. The idea of letting them grow naturally went out the window when I realized I over vegged a bit… yes I realize I need to raise my lights a bit :crazy_face:

Smallest one

18 Likes

Looking like a jungle my friend!! Good luck training those Amazons!

1 Like

Thanks, they may end up looking close to these when I’m done, prob a few just single colas even :man_shrugging:t2:

Yeah, that would work!!!

Tester plants getting sticky starting to bulk up

18 Likes

Close up of duct tape.

17 Likes

@Seamonkey84 You grow all that under SIL? That just broke my brain… how much power are you running there?

Blackwater testers flipped 1/31! Didn’t go so extreme on defoliation but I did remove almost all sucker branches, only kept the top 3-5 nodes to keep them from branching and crowding each other out. Besides the top, all the branching nodes left are at the same level as far as height goes to for a “canopy”. More of a bouquet shape when I look at it.
Before

After

20 Likes

Hell yah! Here is an outdoor (full-term) Duct Tape for comparison

15 Likes