The Junkyard awaits

Oh hey, just saw this, sorry. Yes, they grew completely under the SIL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Well, as seedlings they were under a 36” 30w led aquarium light fixture.
For veg they are getting more than they need, but running about 30w/sq.ft for veg, 35w/sq.ft for bloom. Really only need 20-25w/sq.ft for veg, but the fixture I got don’t spread the lights out right I don’t use all the sockets.

3 Likes

I was thinking of plastic sockets on boards- choose your own spacing!

I might have to give SIL more thought. I like being able to add/remove bulbs wherever.

2 Likes

Yes, keyless sockets on bases are a lot better for spacing of your choice. I went with quick and easy, and cheap since the 4 fixtures I use for the veg side cost me $32 total from Lowe’s ordered online to pickup/curbside. That contained 12 sockets and was just a few screws to a piece of wood and two sets of wire nuts to an extension cord I cut.
In the future, I’ll prob go with the sockets on base from Amazon, if I have more time to mount and wire each one lol.

2 Likes

That a little piggy friend I see?

Here’s my fertilizer factories

4 Likes

Yes, yes he is! He process plenty of material for my compost bins, but I haven’t gone to picking out his poo pellets to mix directly into soil as I’ve read you can. His buddy is no longer with us, but honestly I think he is happier without the older one being dominant. I know they do best in groups of three or more, but not enough space. Do you feed your piggies your leaves? I’ve read mixed responses to questions like that.

2 Likes

I haven’t no, wouldn’t probably either. My cat likes them, but the pigs are so small and delicate. You’d have to ask a vet, lol, they’d say no I’m guessing regardless.

I haven’t had the manure in long, but going well so far.

1 Like

Col xGDP tester 1 word “incredible “ the giant fans covered in crystal smells of grape soda few more weeks might have to try a early sample .

16 Likes

Nice! That plant looks like a strong Colombian x GDP leaner. That CxGDP mom also has a very strong Grape aroma.

5 Likes

Was yours also dark dark green almost black ? The smell is intoxicating glad to hear it stays after a cure .

2 Likes

Yes, it also turns very dark purple with cooler temps.

3 Likes

Uh oh. I traded a little bit of my outdoors for a pack of AAC’s RKS from before he was charging $500 a pack.

15 Likes

I could run that Colombian x GDP x GSOG if still available?

1 Like

the duct tape sounds good as well

2 Likes

Out of likes again, run them and see if they’re the real stank!

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm. Grape soda. :grapes:

1 Like

I will be testing the CGxGDP shortly. I hope mine are as successful! :v:

3 Likes

CG x GDP

15 Likes

Duct tape

16 Likes

End of the first week of bloom, they like to stretch… been super cropping to keep it to a minimum

13 Likes

How many weeks so far with the CG x GDP?

1 Like