The Junkyard awaits

The 18 will be 9 weeks which I’m hoping most will be done.

18 Likes

Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG, apologies for lack of updates has been a lot going on for me lately health wise. Just want to say I am 100% impressed already, these popped the prettiest and fattest tails I’ve ever seen, they were just jumping out of the shells. Should get at least one fem out of them, two will be ideal. I’m staggering the next round of four seeds out two weeks in order to fit more females into my tent (apologies if this is bad form).

8 Likes

And the testing of the grape stomper og male begins!

My next round of pollinations will use this male on two different phenos of Gage Green’s Divine Image which is Grape Stomper OG x Grape Stomper OG. We will get some crossing/backcrossing going in here soon and open up some Grape Stomper OG seeds for folks to hunt through.

16 Likes

Pointless update, lol, all seed husks have been shed (more smashed out of like the Hulk):

5 Likes

20 Likes

I really can’t wait!! Lots of great genetics and karma around here !

3 Likes

Well I decided to drop four in soil on Monday to get the ball rolling on the CGxGDPxGS.

12 Likes

Potted up to 5 gallon containers today from vivosun, Mixed Happy frog with vegetable compost, fox farms fruit and flower fert, ewc, and perlite!!!

10 Likes

First pic is the Columbian c Gdp
Second is dictate cross with Apollo

Blackwater cross day 20 update
They have stretched! I have 9 plants going, the Apollo 11/13 x Blackwater are 4-9

Green and white tags 4 and 5, those two started nearly identical

Plant 4

#9 is the tallest and lankiest of the group, only one I had to top during veg

16 Likes

Duct tape and col x gdp almost ready .

18 Likes

These look great! Phenotypically they appear to align as either a hybrid or an Apollo dominant. I will note that the dome shape to the flower in #9 is a similar shape to what a BW would. All of the leaves are far too narrow indicating an Apollo dominance.

2 Likes

Pow! Those are getting it on!

Can you tell us which picture is each cultivar?

1 Like

^ col x gdp

^duct tape

^duct tape

Had to go retake pics and check there names sorry about that @SCJedi

21 Likes

I absolutely love the giant calyx on that first one!

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: :green_heart: the bud structure on that top pic is niceeee

2 Likes

Thank you for doing that. They almost look reversed. The bracts on that top pic are more what I would expect from a GG4 cross like Duct Tape. There are looking fantastic!

3 Likes

Duct tape is living up to its name should come with a warning I’m serious .Do not touch once you do it’s too late anything you touch will be stuck to you !

Tip; coconut oil and a drop of dish soap makes short work of sticky fingers way easier than iso.

9 Likes

I’m glad I picked these, Beautiful job! And great genetics

2 Likes

What was the bloom time for the two Apollo and the BW?

2 Likes