The Junkyard awaits

Blackwater is 56 days. I can’t completely say the time on the Apollo because it was an open pollination and I let the plants go until the seeds ripened but I flipped them on March 20 and took the final pics of them on May 20 so I’d say around 60 days on the Apollo and that is with seeds in them.

4 Likes

My Apollo 11/13 female is at 49 days and looks like it needs another week to go

Edit: Thank you @SCJedi for the seeds!’

17 Likes

Oh, so prob in the 8-9wk range then.

3 Likes

That is a nice A13/11 pheno. Bodhi said to keep the short ones.

5 Likes

Same logic with the 88g13 Hp crosses ?
@SCJedi

2 Likes

Here are my Apollo 11/13 x Blackwater testers day 28 of bloom.

19 Likes

Oh, as a little note, I may have gotten cocky and only took one cutting off each of the 6 plants, but only half of them ever rooted (only took 7-10 days). The rest of them stayed green right up till they rotted at the stem or the leaves molded in the dome. They may have been getting too much light still :expressionless:, but 3 others of different strains rooted no problem. I may have to take a branch soon to root and reveg one or two of them.

5 Likes

Some of these have gotten really frosty in the last week! The hairs turned brown since I’ve been spraying for mites. I found a few here and there in my mothers/clones. Very few, so caught it in the early stages.
Just the tops (almost said something else there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
#4 frostiest

#5 - no surviving cutting

#6 - no clone

#7 thickest cola so far

#9 - no clone, the tall lanky one

Of the three with no clone, #5 is the one I would want to save the most, just from structure and bud/frost formation. It does have a lower beach that is rather floppy, I may just take it for a cutting to reveg.

21 Likes

I am not sure of the rep of GSOG really but your choices for crosses ring with me. I think maybe lead with some lineage of the parents. To generate some extra interest. Add some pics of the Moms and Pop. And there are a lot of choices here to run testers. I know, I do.

Finally the server auctions and giveaways have drawn a good bit of interest. What I am trying to say here is it is not so much about choices as competition for that garden spot. Might have to generate more views.

2 Likes

Backwater x Apollo 13/11 by @Uncle.Romulus

28 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot darker than mine! Wow

2 Likes

Look at them domes… :+1:

2 Likes

Man I love that fade . What the terpene profile like?

1 Like

It was grown in northern Canada. The blackwater I posted on my IG (@synergy_genetics) looks nearly identical. Super dark wet looking leaves.

Also, Uncle Rom has mastered the fade. Most of his plants fade out like this

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous! Excited to see the final product.

How is the mite remediation going? Hoping they’re subsiding. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That dome shaped flower top is a clear distinction they are BW leaners.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any since the first treatment. Going to do the third spray/dunk today. I’m pretty sure I’m ahead of it, and going to continue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The most domed ones I have are the tallest and lanky of my group :crazy_face:. I would of bet one was going to be a male

Edit, I guess I had a different idea of domed top in my head. Mine are all more pine cone I guess.

1 Like

Remember that it only takes one mite to create an army. Be thorough, diligent, and keep treatments going even when you think they are gone. (IPM)

5 Likes