The Junkyard awaits

It’s been five weeks since germination and getting ready to flip to 12/12 today. All three are very uniform in structure, although they vary in height. Two weeks ago I transplanted them into 2 gallon fabric pots.

18 Likes

This is Colombian x GDP x Grape Stomper OG, correct?

3 Likes

Yes sir it is.

4 Likes

Looking great :+1:t3: along for the show.

3 Likes

10 days later, of the three @SCJedi testers planted one is female and one is male. The jury is still out on the third and it is a mutant compared to the other two.
Female

Male

Not sure

10 Likes

@SCJedi I am super new here, but not to growing. Would be down to pop some beans and report back if the offers is still good. PM me if so. You have some very pretty parents, and the pics of the kids looking great!
Dirtron

3 Likes

Hooray for remembering login information holy shit lol
So far she’s going real easy, doesn’t want or need much of anything and really likes a dry pot. I topped her once, trimmed bottom for airflow, and just staying hands off. I may top dress a bit of Craft Blend when I water tonight but undecided.
Thanks again for the opportunity to test these, apologize for my absence I’ll try to update a bit more often.

10 Likes

Oh suppose it’s time to finish my test report :sweat_smile:.
All the Apollo 11/13 x Blackwater have been harvested. But I chopped them based on the maturity of the crystals, so I ended up pulling just two at a time.
Sorry for the poor lighting, these two taken at 9 weeks

Last two taken at week 10

This one was the short one of the group, got a little crispy from either the time they dried out a bit much, or she didn’t want as much feed as her sisters.

Aroma: after drying and jarring the first three harvested (the last two just got dry enough to jar) I feel I can give a overall report. They all have a similar sweet smell, with a some leaning a bit more earthy, another more towards some sort of spice.

Smoke: I find these to be a nice balance of head buzz and body relaxation. I’ve been smoke it during the day, doesn’t make me drowsy unless I sit back and let myself get sedentary.

21 Likes

You Sir, most definitely did them justice! Great work :muscle:

2 Likes

Great job! Thank you for your help!

4 Likes

Duct tape week 4

17 Likes

That Duct Tape is a good yielder. Look at all of those bud sites!

5 Likes

No cure time, but I celebrated 4-20/bday with a “small” canagar made from that big Apollo Blackwater in the last pic.

10 Likes

Buds everywhere on that!! Better get the yoyos out!! Lol

3 Likes

Last time she wasn’t quite as big but still produced good. Nope shouldn’t need yoyo’s hopefully strong branch structure again will carry the weight .

Excellent smoke by the way have sampled a couple buds from the previous plant and the rest is still curing .

4 Likes

Hola tester comrades! I am about to begin work on a Grape Stomper OG backcross using two phenos of Gage Green’s Divine Image (Grape Stomper OG X Grape Stomper OG), one grape and one gas.

Since my recent move I have collected quite a harem of new mom’s and since you all are my elite crew I would love some input on what you think that I should dust with GSOG pollen at the same time.

90%+ of these are 2’ tall and ready to flip, here is what we have to choose from:

Animal Mints BX1
Animal Mints x Face Off
Apple Fritter
Blackwater
Brrr berry OG
Cherry Do-Si-Dos (Midwest Best)
Dosidos (Norcal ICMAG cut)
Dosilato #8
Duct Tape
Fatso
Gelato 33 (larry Bird cut)
Glazed Apricot Gelato (Compound/Node Labs)
GMO Cookies
Ice Cream Cake
Ice Cream Man #5 (Compound/Node)
LA Kush Cake
Legend OG (Schmoe cut)
Lemonade x Dosidos
Malibu Mirage
Mandarin Cookies
Mendo Breath
Mochi
Nigerian Sunshine
Papaya
Peanut Butter Souffle
Race Fuel OG
Runtz
Slurricane (Cowboy’s cut)
Strawnana 14er
Sundae Driver
Super Lemon Haze ( Franco’s cut)
Super Lemon SMAC
The Sweeties
Wedding Cake
Wedding Pie
Zkittlez
Zookies

24 Likes

Wow that’s quite the collection beyond me to pick one over the others they all sound good .

5 Likes

Damn!!! That’s a harem alright.
I’d hit every OG with that GSOG, also all of the Dosidos, and then the Z’s

5 Likes

The Nigerian Sunshine or Super Lemon SMAC. Nice combinations for the Grape Stomper OG.

5 Likes

Gmo cookies gets my vote

3 Likes