The Junkyard awaits

The Brr berry or slurricane get my vote. Haven’t had the brr berry yet but slurricane I’ve had was rather fruity, if I remember correctly lol.

4 Likes

Fatso or Nigerian sunshine :sun_with_face: sound amazing

3 Likes

There is already a Nigerian Sunshine x Grape Stomper OG.

I also already hit Ice Cream Cake, Wedding Cake, Sundae Driver, Duct Tape, and Colombian x GDP

7 Likes

Columbian x GDP :hushed::hushed::hushed: i bet thats over the top like Sylvester Stallone in an arm wrestling match

4 Likes

out of likes but its safe to assume im gonna like it all

4 Likes

They all sound nice to me, based simply on weed I’ve tried and really liked I would say Gelato 33, Mendo Breath, and Apple Fritter. That’s only strains I’ve smoked, everything sounds like it’s got amazing potential.
I also would choose Nigerian Sunshine because this tester is just doing absolutely incredible, such an easy go and took a stem run today and was floored.
Progress on Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG:

14 Likes

Hope everyone is doing great, a little Nigerian Sunshine x Grape Stomper OG progress:

I’m not actually sure how many days in flower, 30/30something maybe? Anyone’s guess is as good (better) than mine. Fragrant plant, terpinolene dominant for sure but complex too, I’ll have to spend some time and nail it all down.

8 Likes

Looks excellent nice genetics .

2 Likes

Seems everything @SCJedi breeds is loaded with terps both strains I’ve ran have some of the best smells out of the whole room .

5 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant! Honestly some smell/tastes are purely accidental but this pheno of Nigerian Sunshine definitely has a unique smell. It’s not geranium but it’s not far off. Astringent bite with a really cool uplifting high. The GSOG male just stinks hard. I just asked my with for a printed terpene wheel poster as a gift. Let’s see if she can remember. LOL

5 Likes

Maybe Father’s Day gift on the way :wink:
If so, you should share it here. That way we can properly describe all the fire you so graciously hand out for testing.

2 Likes

Three weeks into flower, the one I was unsure on is a girl. Two distinct phenotypes, one is tall and lanky looking Sativa leaning, the other is squat, broadleaf indica leaning.
Sativa leaning

Indica leaning

12 Likes

I love your work Brother! :sunglasses: :+1:
Always insightful.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

good looking plants!

1 Like

What are the smells like?

3 Likes

Both have a nice grape smell to them?

2 Likes

Nice, those smells are the mom and those terps appear to be pretty dominant. I’m hoping that the Colombian x GDP side leans to the potency as well.

2 Likes

Duct tape week 7

8 Likes

Thank you so much man, and again THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to test this for you, so far has been like the most carefree grow I’ve ever had. Right now I have to say the sugar leaf rubs smell like medicine, it’s crazy lol really like you dipped your fingers in some grape children’s Tylenol or something.
Of course I’m an idiot and took no photos this morning turning lights off but I’ll post some tonight or tomorrow am.
Oh those terpene wheel things are awesome, hopefully the old lady remembers for you, it’s fun to try to match the terpene name to what you’re smelling.

4 Likes

Editing since I think that my comment may need a CORRECTION. Santiago, you have the Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG, correct?

3 Likes