The Junkyard awaits

Yes indeed, Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG, she’s a total winner. I’ll correct my previous statement and say it’s more of a robitussin than a Tylenol lol. Seriously though, it’s an intoxicating fragrance since there’s a bit more to it than just cough syrup. At first the plant smelled of freshly split wood, maybe red cedar or something, and evolved into a more fruity and sweet smell that reminds me a lot like Pineapple Express strain, likely the heavy terpinolene content in both but idk, and has now become the cough syrup type smell with grape.
I love it.

17 Likes

Excellent looking buds you’ve got going there. Should be some great smoke outta those .

3 Likes

Excellent job. It sounds like the Grape Stomper OG is passing along its grape flavors. I originally thought you had the Colombian x GDP x GSOG which is also extremely grape-laden. That CxGDP mom stinks like grape Kool-Aid when she is mature.

I can’t wait to hear about flavors and high. It looks like a good yield. how long has she been in flowering?

7 Likes

Thanks for that, the plant really is growing herself I feel like I’ve done absolutely nothing lol it’s great!

4 Likes

Thank you, my friend, really appreciate that. Yeah, the grape is definitely coming through nicely, I’m going to be excited to cut a bud and spend some time with it to give you a better breakdown.

I can’t wait to try either, shes not looking like over ten weeks which is a relief, currently in the 40’s on days, I’ll get an exact count though.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, hope you’re all happy and healthy!
Apologies for the large photo dump…

Into week 8 we go, Nigerian Sunshine x Grape Stomper OG:

16 Likes

Looking good what are you thinking finish time another week?

2 Likes

Thanks for that, much appreciated! I’m thinking a week to ten days, I’ll take a look in the microscope tonight and try to get some good trichome shots.

1 Like

I’ve got some plum gum going end of week 8 and not a lot of amber yet thinking it might be a 10 week strain .
My duct tape on the other hand is ready to come down so a full 8 weeks on her she could of maybe came down a week sooner .

1 Like

The realist in me says this will go the full ten if not a bit extra lol, can’t wait to try it though.

1 Like

They look excellent that’s the same with mine can’t wait to give them a try .

2 Likes

Columbian x GDP i bet thats a joy to smoke

1 Like

That NS pheno is 70 days FYi

2 Likes

Strong and flavorful just a low yielder

3 Likes

Looking good at eight weeks!

3 Likes

Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG
Getting close, took some trichome shots yesterday for shits and giggles. Had an unfortunate finding of a few clusters of nanners on the very bottom of the undercarriage a few days ago, a few seeds here and there but I’m so close it feels silly not to just finish it out.
As far as contributing factors I couldn’t say as this run was actually one of my smoothest environment wise, a few higher humidity days in the 50%’s but I don’t think that would do it. Perhaps wasn’t getting enough light down there or overdid it adding top dress, idk, it’s still pretty:

16 Likes

Those are some good lookin buds still. Didn’t mention the strain ?

2 Likes

Thanks for that, it’s Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG.

6 Likes

Thos look really nice. Too bad to hear about the nanners though. I have never seen the Nigerian throw them before and I’ve taken it to 73. Perhaps it’s the Stomper OG but I haven’t seen it with other strains I hit with it…yet. Thank you for the update!

4 Likes

Nice buddage!!

1 Like