The Junkyard awaits

Man, it would be cool to see you grow them into tree’s!!!

1 Like

I have the space and time if you still have the Fatso available.

1 Like

I haven’t really fed anything but water, im using happy frog with some worm castings. I have a bunch of other seedlings and they’re all normal. Im at a loss right now but I’ll let them go and see if they grow out of it.

1 Like

If you have never grown the MAC1 it is very slow in veg but I never recall seeing anything that mutant-like. Since it’s so small/new I can’t tell if it’s nutes or genetics. I’m inclined to suggest the latter since little seedlings like that do not normally need much as they get started. Hang in there and let’s see if it’s growth patterns change!

3 Likes

Slow is a understatement I swear the strain is part cactus :rofl:

4 Likes

I cannot say I have grown many strains that veg this slow but once it gets hold it gets solid and after the flip it doesn’t seem to skip a beat.

Yeah she blows up outside , I’ve been wondering if 18 hours of light is just to much for her and maybe if cut back to 16 would veg faster

1 Like

It’s not like they’re not doing anything, but yes slow is an understatement, no complaints though. This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ll keep them going for the duration, they don’t take up much space :joy: we’ll see what happens. Thanks folks for the input.:peace_symbol:

Magnificent looking plants brother! If there’s enough left I would definitely be interested in the bubblegum bodega and the Nigerian sunshine. Both will be done indoors but I do have a mate over here that I can give cuttings to for him to do an outdoor run later in the year.
Thanks for the opportunity and I hope this helps you out also ; peace brother :v:

Any available spots left for this?

1 Like

I would do Duct Tape and GMO?

1 Like

So I dropped one of the mac1 x grape stompers in some reused soil today depending on the results I will drop some more or go get another bag of my starter soil

5 Likes

Watching for your results with best wishes for your crop. I’m around a week (two at the most) from starting the same strain plus four others. :upside_down_face:
Looking like we gonna be growmies til this thing is wrapped in paper.

2 Likes

Is it humidity? My seedlings did that with low rh

2 Likes

Not sure about that but it could be kinda dry in there. I lowered the light intensity down to 50% see if that helps any.

1 Like

Beans arrived safely! Dropped 6 in rooters

2 Likes

Looks like I’ve got a new project!

11 Likes

So my experiment turned out :-1: looks like I actually need to buy a new bag of starter soil. The seed cracked and started a tap root but sadly didn’t make it. It was heart breaking I haven’t lost a seed since my 2nd grow :joy:

1 Like

Round 2 is loading I just dropped 3 IN THE PROPER SOIL can’t believe I forgot I had those couple scoops in a cabinet

1 Like

Received Friday, soaked Saturday. 3 didnt sink, but all 11 went in the papertowel and preped the sprouter on Sunday. Looks like a few started to crack today with one small tail but will give it until tomorrow to start moving to soil. Will be under blurples for the first couple of weeks.

4 Likes