The Junkyard awaits

Sitting at 28 days

8 Likes

It’s starting to outgrow that mutated look ?

1 Like

@Indoornesian Not really. There’s 2 that have crazy weird leaves and they keep throwing out crazier ones lol. There’s one plant that has huge fingers but only a few on each leaf. 2 I think have really crinkly leaves that remind me of lettuce. The rest of them seam normal, but the ones affected don’t seam to be growing out of it.
I’m getting the mutations on both strains so I’m assuming it’s coming from the grape stomper

2 Likes

That lettuce look is krazy good. I’m watching for the results. Very interesting

2 Likes

These are really wild phenos. It must be something from the GSOG if it is on all crosses but the previous GDP Colombian x GSOG and Sundae Driver x GSOG never had these mutants.

I am clearing out space in my nursery for a seed-popping tent and will dive into these too.

4 Likes

Testers mark this post.

These are pics of the dad. I have seen stunted/mutations on him before but he always grew out of it.

11 Likes

I’m waiting for them to show sex then transplant the ladies, maybe after the transplant they might grow out of it.
The dad is showing the same leaf symptoms as the 2 I have that are picky eaters. I’d say his genes run strong in these crosses for sure.

2 Likes

You can see the ridges in the leaves of the crosses are born from his genes for sure.

1 Like

@SCJedi What generation is the father? Do you have any pics of a female grape stomper from the same generation? The genes seam strong I’m curious what else from the grape stomper will be carried over into this cross.

First generation as far as I know. These came directly from Michael at GGG and I have no other pics

3 Likes

Piff x gsog 1

Piff x gsog 2

Piff x gsog 3 (most squat)

Piff gsog 4 ( most stretched)

Piff x gsog 5

Piff x gsog 6(2nd tallest)

Piff x gsog 7

Have to check notes for day of will edit it in no signs of sex as of yet @SCJedi about 11 days out till harvest on the 4x4 to get these rocking and raging in some 20 gallons

5 Likes

Definitely a dominant dad. Here is Piff around the same age/size

3 Likes

Yeah looks that way no narrow leafs quite like that a bit slower growth in them too the #2 looks like it has the most piff influence(so far) with the sharper serrations in the leaf structure hoping for 2 or 3 nice females to run they should be showing sex anytime now excited to see them in flower :grin:

Columbian x GDP x Grapestomper OG

these are a little different than I remember, it’s some chocolate notes in the grape candy smell. Cherry cordial smellin.

I’m finishing up this crop, got a couple of slow pokes. Should be firing up my group of testers in a week or two.

8 Likes

MAC1 x Grape Stomper

3 days above ground. I’m still figuring things out with these. All good though they’ll see y’all again in a week

4 Likes

I wondered for days what was wrong. Then it hit me. Lift the f*kin light dumb a:joy:

1 Like

That cross turned into a pretty nice flavor combo. That GDP x Colombian was already a pretty nice flavor as it was.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the first round of them, the flavor of grape and the high was excellent. Hopefully I can finish this one in the jar long enough for the truth to come out.

2 Likes

5 weeks since germination. One is showing mutation like the Dad.

4 Likes

33 days from seed. 2 BBP applications, and 4 males culled.

9 Likes