The Junkyard awaits

Plants are liking how your treating them looks good .

3 Likes

I’m trying a whole bunch of new on this run.
Testing out @SCJedi beans, trying out BBP for the first time, and trying Lotus nutrients for the first time. So far so good. I was hoping for 6 of each strain but between the germination and a couple that didn’t sprout and the 4 males I found I’m down to 11 total. I hope not to see any more males. I will have to start filling the empty slots with what I was getting ready for outdoors and start some more before the weather turns around

4 Likes

2 confirmed females so far and 3 males one unidentified looks to be turning out male but still not :100: and the other in thinking female should know within a day or 2 will get some update pictures soon! @SCJedi

2 Likes

This mango mintality plant ended up yielding 180 grams

2 Likes

early seedling growth vault log…strawberry banana grape og x agent orange.
testers subject bred by pistils(breedbay)grown by vegguerilla)

8 Likes

Solid yield you smell any mango off her?

Fatso x GSOG update: #1 finally started progressing albeit slowly#2 stuck in a rut, #3, 4, and 5 never made it above soil after a week + checked and looks like the tails died off. #6 hit the dirt about a week ago and is nearly caught up to #1.

The remaining 5 seeds would not open. A couple days ago I pulled them out and scraped the sides with an exacto blade and resoaked. Looks like 3 more cracked now.

4 Likes

MAC1 x Grapestomper OG

10days old

5 Likes

confined males getting the axe

7 Likes

2 confirmed females and 1 unknown left will update once it’s sex is known @SCJedi :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hey @anon80198312 welcome to OverGrow! I’m also on breedbay (in the Bodhi thread), but on OG there’s a lot more action. And seed trading w members, It’s awesome here.

5 Likes

No Mango smell that I can recall

1 Like

The last unidentified is male so that leaves the 2 females 5 males getting them put into a the 20 gallons tonight! @SCJedi

2 Likes

piff x gsog 4 and 6 front row now the fun begins going to be heavy training the ladies @SCJedi giving them a day to settle in then the training begins :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

How old are your piff?

1 Like

About 45 days old @Tejas

1 Like

I’ve never grown mac1 but I heard they veg slow. Is that what I’m experiencing here with the cross?

Most likely. MAC1 vegs very very slow

1 Like

Ok now I know it’s not me. I think I got 1 that’s leaning more towards the GSOG though

I’m going to try to make a list because I’ve seen some of the GSOG crosses are heavy dad leaners and others that split pretty evenly.

1 Like