The Junkyard awaits

When I first got my cut of MAC1 I was going to toss it out due to how slow it grew. It does rebound a little bit but it really is a very slow plant in veg.

3 Likes

Mac1 x Grape stomper og very slow, but they are growing. I have another getting ready to break soil it had a long tail in the paper towel and one wasn’t cracked yet. Last two beans I had. I won’t abandon the ship.:+1:t2::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@SCJedi twelve days ago and today, starting to get some size to them.

9 Likes

I’m gonna see it through

1 Like

Think it’ll do better outside?

That is a really good question. My understanding is that it was a freak success from an indoor pheno hunt so I would not hold my breath running it outdoors. Maybe the sun can work her magic on the slow veg

3 Likes

I’m gonna take 1 outdoors and see what happens

piff x gsog doing great filling out about 2 weeks till flip @SCJedi the fan leafs on piff x gsog 6 is nuts so large

8 Likes

Here’s what I’m looking at

I just up potted a few days ago hoping for an improvement in the looks. I know they look a little stressed from heat/light but my other seedlings are loving the light position so I’ve kept it the same

7 Likes

Fatso x GSOG shown some improvement in the new soil/containers. Been a little on the cooler side @ 70 f fow a week, but had to keep my heat dedicated to the 4x4 to finish up that run, those are going about another week or so. Should see more improvement once these go in the 4x4 under full spectrum. #6 was well over a week behind the others in sprouting and passed up the others. Probably the male, lol. Looking forward to what these end up doing.
Got the blurples off to save your eyes.

10 Likes

So I’m finally getting noticeable grown with the mac1 x gsog. The other 2 never started looking any better so I just cut my losses and kept the one that was the least stressed. Ironically I think it’s female if my eyes aren’t mistaken me

I guess I probably should’ve took a picture of what I presume to be a female preflower with orange pistils

7 Likes

Now we know mom is in charge in the MAC1 cross

2 Likes

yea we found out the hard way lol

2 Likes

I appreciate your patience with that slow growing cultivar

2 Likes

I hope the flowers blow me away

3 Likes

Fatso x GSOG starting to move along. Going to have a little more room than planned so rather than letting them progress naturally got a couple bent over and FIM’d and one topped. #2 still pushing out 3 bladed leaves.

7 Likes

Day 67V. Flipping this week. Vigorous growth, first picture after removing fans leaves, second photo 9 days later. They have a nice aroma to them, but I am terrible with describing smells.

9 Likes

Those are the nyc piff x gsog? Right @Tejas looking great I’m flipping my 2 in the next few days too updates coming tonight or tomorrow morning

2 Likes

[quote=“DesertHeartGardens, post:866, topic:29409”]
Those are the nyc piff x gsog?
[/quote] yes they are.

4 Likes

Piff X gsog 6 things a beast most vigorous in the tent non topped just lst piff x gsog 4 topped also more stout slower growth but absolutely beautiful giving them a compost tea and some feed tonight about 3-5 days till flip :call_me_hand:

8 Likes