The Junkyard awaits

@SCJedi , it looks like the three survivors are boys.

6 Likes

Awh man I got heavy males in my pack 5/7 where male @Tejas

2 Likes

Chop, chop time.

1 Like

Dropped a note into my results to use the NYC Piff #3 for potential future males. Thanks for playing along and sorry that cross was not female fruitful.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to believe I’ve been vegging this thing for 2 months

6 Likes

I’ll get the others going soon as I rotate through my projects.

2 Likes

Its a pretty plant but just a freak

1 Like

This is the only one I have. It’s actually getting some noticeable growth.

6 Likes

Fatso x GSOG: was hoping to get a clear sexing before up potting but not all 3 are cooperating. Have 1 confirmed female (left) and 2 on the fence still. Should know for sure in a couple days but these are so heavily rootbound theyre stressing. Just moved a couple (experiments) outside to give these their own space. Will clean the tent, move to 5 gal pots and tue these down more tomorrow morning. Next pic(s) should look much happier

7 Likes

@Cannabinoid I had 2 of the fatso cross not show sex until over a week of 12/12. And they were vegged 72 days

And she does smell really good. Give me a while to figure out how to describe it lol

Cool, how does another 70 days sound? LOL

2 Likes

Another 70 days sounds like I would need 5 more feet of ceiling height lol the animal mints isn’t a huge stretcher but the fatso is day 13 of 12/12 and isn’t showing signs of slowing. She’s probably double in size already and still going

1 Like

Sounds like I’m gonna be one anxious mofo

1 Like

nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og day 15 flower front 2 plants stretch going strong filling out the tent nicely will get some individual shots here soon! For sure Different morphology front right is a absolute beast far out stretching the left phenotype that’s way more stout and stocky could be because size difference but noticed that the right is very ca/mag hungry in comparison @SCJedi

9 Likes

Day one of flower today. All but two of the animal mints has grown out of the mutations.

This one is my favourite, took a couple clones before I started flowering just in case lol. She’s a strong grower. Not too slow but not so fast it’s hard to manage. She has a great stretch, you can tell she just wants to get big and the bud sites space out perfectly for some nice colas. I topped it a couple times and it spreads out nicely for lots of light penetration and it’s not overly leafy so it should be good for trimming. Even tho she likes to stretch all the branches are nice and sturdy, about the width of a pencil.

9 Likes

Fatso x GSOG. Were up potted 6 days ago and seem happier, although i did have what looks like a ph issue that is hopefully corrected. I now have 2/3 confirmed females Right and Left, and the center still not 100% but leaning male. Very similar early development, will give it a few more days to be sure. That one happens to be my favorite in terms of compact structure, and overall healthy. Lots of stretch from the females and little lighter color. The lady on the left had an accident with 2 of the branches snapping off at the main when LST-ing, one looks to be salvagable the other was complerely severed. The smell when shifting these around is very nice, picking up a hint of sweet grape candy already.

10 Likes

Quick update, Fatso x GSOG the last of the 3 looks to be a male. Off to work, will cull later this evening. Too bad, I was really liking this one, but on a positive note will have more room for the stretchy ladies.

8 Likes

Nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og the 2 in the front row
Day 20 flower moving along nicely thinking there starting to slow down on stretching starting to stack up going to be getting in there in a day or two and clean and defoliate them up a bit will get some individual shots then left side piff stomper og has only about stretched about half as much as the right about1- 1.5x comparatively to the right side minimal training on the left side while the right side went crazy and would say 2.5x it’s flip size maybe 3x if left on its own with minimal training would of outgrown the tent right side pheno shot up 6-8 inches in 1 night have been in there tucking branches every night but has taken the training well and filled out nicely :joy: @SCJedi

10 Likes

They look great, nice bushes. :green_heart:

1 Like