The Junkyard awaits

Im sure this will change some as they mature, but along with the initial grape candy that I was getting a couple weeks ago im getting more of what seems like a garlic and mustard smell from the fatso x. Interesting stem rubs.

1 Like

I don’t think this Mac1 x Gsog is gonna make it 70 days. Almost all the pistils have curled in and changed colors. It’s 4 weeks in flower today

Just got home and the room is smelling great!

10 Likes

It’s a frosty little fucker. Emphasis on the little lol

11 Likes

So will get some pictures up soon but have some real unfortunate news been a hectic few weeks at home my father has been in hospital just had emergency surgery so my attention hasn’t been focused on the tent went a few days ago and found ballsacks deep in the flowers of a sour diesel bx3 f2 i was running along side the nyc piff x gsog would of noticed it and been able to cull the plant if I was diligent but was too Preoccupied with life’s happenings so both nyc piff 3 x gsog got seeded heavily alongside the rest of the tent checked them and the nyc piff x gsog are both stable(no anthers or sacks) thinking I might chop early so I can get some plants in to get some sensi before I run out would gladly run these again to make right and do another run too show there full potential because there looking nice 🥲 when it :cloud_with_rain: it pours :upside_down_face: @SCJedi

Edit: think I’m going to just let them go and will turn the run into bubble hash it won’t be a exact representation but will be something

4 Likes

Family first, always. If you want more seeds that’s easy. Sorry to hear about your father and I hope he recovers quickly.

6 Likes

This is the animal mints x face of x grape stomper.

Fatso x grape stomper

11 Likes

How many weeks into 12/12 @Kushking902?

Adding White Tahoe Cookies for additional ooo’s and ahh’s.

PXL_20230601_041841418.MP

14 Likes

@SCJedi 6 1/2 weeks of 12/12 about 4 1/2 weeks since the first buds started to form.

Oooo…ahhhhh I can almost smell that from here :grin:

1 Like

Fatso x GSOG update. 31 days post flip. Stacking pretty good and frosting up. There is no denying the grape candy smell, but stem rubs give the light spicy and sour sort of mustard smell. Plant on the left put on more stretch then the other so the canopy isn’t super even.

Had a ph issue pop up early this week, runoff diped into the 5.6 5.7 range. Started to see what looks like lockout, fading and spots mostly on lowers but can see tops fading on the plant on the left from what assume to be ph fluctuation Flushed a couple days ago. Timing sucks, I have to leave in a couple hours for 5 days.

12 Likes

Looking good! I like the shape and it sounds like a cool mix of smells from both the moment and dad. Nice work!

2 Likes

nyc piff x gsog squat pheno don’t think this one is overly seeded should be able to get a decent sample grape n gas with a kinda sour backend

stretchy pheno of nyc piff x grapestomper musky with a sweet gas thing too 8 1/2 @SCJedi these are some amazing plants real easy going wish they didn’t get partially pollinated

11 Likes

Last update before leaving for work. Gone for 2 weeks and I plan to chop a week after I get back home. This is the beginning of week 7 today.

animal mints x face of x grape stomper. One of these phenos smells like kushy grapes when you bump it

Fatso x grape stomper. Couple different smells from these and the one I cloned looks like it will be a giver :grin:

7 Likes

Nice cola on that fatso x. The GSOG is exactly grapey gas so it sounds like pop took over on that one. I’m ready for 2 weeks from now and am sure you are too!

2 Likes

Am I ever! the photo dumps will be flying then lol pre and post harvest pics, weigh in, probably cure until end of august sometime then stick up some smoke reports and send in for testing so you can see the lab reports on them

2 Likes

nyc piff x gsog squat pheno going to be the last photos before chop this thing reeks grape gas and funky musky sour notes stacked fat and super frosty don’t think this one got too much pollen on her :crossed_fingers:

Tall pheno update coming soon :+1:

Nyc piff 3 x gsog tall pheno -

way more basement/musky smells coming through on this one with a slight faint sweet gas on backend
I think there’s some real winners in this cross @SCJedi

11 Likes

Nice work with the Piff #3.

1 Like

Fatso X GSOG: 43 days post flip. Lady on the left survived the ph crash and my work trip was a couple days longer than expected. Bigger tops yellowed a little but recovering after a flush and “balanced” feed. Backed the light to about 75%. Some starting to get a little heavy, may have to use some yoyos.

Frosty, and the smells are amazing!

Estimating these will go around 9 /10 weeks? Will defol a little this weekend for more air movement and add some Kool Bloom to help harden them up sometime next week.

9 Likes

The girls will be coming down when I get home. My wife found two branches broken off when she filled the res. I bet they smell some nice. It’s hard to tell under the lights but I’d say the fade is coming on nicely

12 Likes

Fatso × GSOG: Quick update.57/58 days in. Battled ph drops for the last month but overall pretty happy. Pics dont do these justice. Theres a lot of hard tight nugs underneath, liking the bud structure and leaf to bud ratio. Should be a relatively painless trim. Smells are sweet /sour grape candy leaning especially when moved, earthy sort of spicy mustard on stem rubs, and been getting some gas/fuel mixed in overall. Can see the trics are really starting to milk up, looks like, maybe 1 more week so looking to flush today. Excited to get some of this in a bong. Now i gotta get my ass in gear and find some more seeds for the next project.

BTW, want to thank @SCJedi for the opportunity to test these. Wish more would have more popped but very happy with these,. I’m sure theyre gonna be :fire:

15 Likes