The Junkyard awaits

Chonky and looks great! Most feedback I get from the GSOG crosses includes something “grape” but it is good to hear some of the fuel is coming through as well. Keep us posted on how she finishes up and smokes/cures.

5 Likes

Fatso x grape stomper 1 and 2 down

3 and 4 coming down tomorrow

And I haven’t started the animal mints chop yet

Huge heavy buds and broken branches everywhere. I couldn’t keep up with the support so it’s all coming down at 9 weeks.

12 Likes

Nice bag of buds such a great day when it’s harvest time.

3 Likes

You got that right :grin:

2 Likes

Beautiful work @Kushking902, those are fine looking plants. Nice bag o buds.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you :grin: I will be posting more tomorrow as it comes down

1 Like

Nice sack of bud, Looks fantastic!

1 Like

First up the animal mints cross. 4 plants, 8 week veg, 9 week flower

Than the fatso cross. Same veg and flower time. I kept all the big tops from that one they will get xtra special treatment

The animal mints cross smells like skunky grapes

12 Likes

Get down and Zoom! Nice colas one that Fatso cross

1 Like

Since I’m blocked to messenger you I wanted to update you in your seeds

I really love your genetics they are fucking fire! I found your gear street our house burnt a lil over 2 months ago.

Round #2, NYC Piff #3 x GS OG. Kids in the pool after cracking the shells.

4 Likes

Your going to love it have tested a few buds of each pheno great high there’s some winners to be found in there I’m sure! @Tejas best of luck on your next round!

3 Likes

All the buds are in grove bags now. I’m pretty sure I had 5 of the animal mints cross and 3 of the fatso, judging by the smells. I must have gotten them mixed up at some point.

Still haven’t finished weighing and drying the big fatso colas. The stuff that’s bagged is just the normal sized buds.

8 Likes

Nice bags! You might be seeing some dominance in what the GSOG contributes to the smells/flavors and may not have been a mix-up at all.

2 Likes

That’s true. I put the bud in the bags that I thought they belonged in, I wasn’t overly concerned about them being mixed up I just wanted to get as close to accurate for your yield info. They were both extremely close in yield but the fatso pheno with the huge colas pushed the scale towards that cross. I’d say there’s at least another 3-4 oz just from the colas on that one plant.
I took a clone from that beast but it was too far in and had to reveg. When the leaves start growing normal, I will clone it again and hold on to it for when I have time to re run it.
This run I had 5 different strains so I couldn’t zero in on just one, had to have a happy medium to keep them all moderately happy.
Maybe around Christmas I can fill my room with just that pheno and see what she can do.

6 Likes

Those are some nice bags of bud and some good weigh . Nice job on your harvest.

2 Likes

Ive put off chopping the fatso cross until likely late this week. Still had a fair amount of clear trics for my preference last Friday, really no amber except older sugar leaves. Getting more milky now. Camera isnt the best, my hands shake a bit but a few shots before lights out today. Will give the final shots and weigh in with smoke report when it happens.

10 Likes

Nice pictures! It looks like some kind of cactus or succulent. Looking forward to some smoke reports!

3 Likes

So the top colas from the fatso cross in at 170 grams on top of the 250ish from the lower buds and other 3 plants. So sitting around 420 from the 4 plants. Lol….420 :grinning:. So over 200 came from that one plant. I’m glad I kept a clone from that beast. I can’t imagine what a room of her could do.

6 Likes