The Junkyard awaits

Fatso cross results: These were nice producers in the 2x4… 2 plants, one gave up 150g the other 142g of nice buds. Some chunkers in there. Also have @ 40g combined frosty trimmings.

Glad i let them go a little longer. Nice smooth smoke. Not as grapey on the exhale as the early tester nug. More more sweet, pine, with a touch of fuel. The buzz is nice, strong but not too overpowering, can still think, lol. Starts in the head then eases into the body. Feelin pretty damn relaxed about now, lol. This should be even better after a solid cure.

Thank you again @SCJedi for hooking this up, very nice.

15 Likes

Nice work and beautiful final pictures and an excellent write-up. Thank you for testing these out and I hope that it brings you tons of happiness and joy!

4 Likes

Dang that is a great yield from those 3 plants. Fantastic results!

3 Likes

Great yield, frosty chonkers, congrats to both @Cannabinoid and @SCJedi for their work here, looks amazing

3 Likes

Going to be starting up smoke reports here soon been sampling the nyc piff 3 x gsog phenos here and there and they are some killer smoke @Tejas both the short and tall phenos are great but keep a look out for the lankier ones they are just a step above in my opinion zooted off the tall pheno right now :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve got three going in veg right now. Very uniform in appearance atm.

3 Likes

Part of my next round.
The sprouts are Blue Moonshine from James (Heime Cheeba). Not many of the Daybreaker cracked open. Those were from Michael at GGG and came in the same gift as the Grape Stomper x OG

8 Likes

I bet those tall ones are dad leaners. The Piff stayed shorter

1 Like

I have a few quick crosses I will test in-house that I dusted with the Snow High Blazing Dragon breeder male I got from @Guitarzan. I dusted White Tahoe Cookies, Mango Mintality, Rainbow Belts 2.0, and a couple of other crosses that I got from a local flavor creator. (Mostly hardcore gas)

I also scooped up a couple of new clones that are all headed out for HpLVD testing. Purple Milk, Baby Jokerz, Grape Gas S1, Glitter Bomb, Caffeine, Cap Junky and Apples & Bananas.

It’ll be a full house again soon and we will see if something comes out of these Purple Moonshine seedlings.

8 Likes

I’m at 8 weeks now and all the GSOG plants are looking good. Should be chopping some at week 9, I bet most will be done by week 10. I grew two crosses, one with Mango Mintality and the other with Duct Tape. In general they all stretched pretty hard and had large internode spacing with medium-small but dense flowers. I have not found signs of intersex in any of them. The overall smell from them is grape and fuel, each with subtle differences, but all greasy and fairly loud. I don’t know the mothers of these crosses very well, but I could guess all these plants lean towards to the GSOG side of things just going by structure and smells, which are all relatively uniform for growing two different crosses.

Duct Tape x GSOG #2
Smells of modeling glue. Very astringent with a light backend of grape.

Duct Tape x GSOG #1
Needed bending to keep under control, but has thick stems to support the growth. Less stinky than #2, but same general mixup of astringent, gassy, grape.

Mango Mintality x GSOG #1
This was a trainwreck of branches. She grew way tall and could not support herself. I just let it collapse in. Huge internode spacing and smallish buds. Smell has some gas and lots of tropical fruit. This has almost no grape smell like all the others.

Mango Mintality x GSOG #2
This one beasted out the most. I was tying, pinching, doing whatever I could. She still grew too tall to the light and has burnt leaves in the upper canopy. She stacks nicely up the long stems and should yield great. This also has an awesome blend of grapey, fruity, gas.

Mango Mintality x GSOG #3

This one has the loudest grape gas smell to it out of them all. It just reeks, leaning heavy towards the grapey side.

I’ll be back in several weeks to update with a smoke report.

13 Likes

Killer info and picture dump, thank you @schmarmpit. I’m looking forward to the smoke report.

I will say that these are all leaning toward the dad and will go on record to say the Mango Mintality has something close to a 3x stretch, yields like a mofo, and goes a full 70 days

2 Likes

Papaya x Grape Stomper OG

17 Likes

@SCJedi , an update on the Ny Piff #3. Out of three, two are female, they begged for 8 weeks and now in flower for a week. Not picking up any discernible smells yet on the stem runs.

9 Likes

White Runtz x Grape Stomper OG

12 Likes

Nice, keep us posted on how those develop!

1 Like

Wedding Pie x Grape Stomper OG

!

15 Likes

Man those pink pistils on the Papaya are so cool. I was hoping to see them on mine but no luck. All of these plants are turning out great in here, love it!

I put half of that fat flip of wedding pie in water last night, setting up for another nice round.

2 Likes

Some cool crosses in here. I’m a big fan of Grape Stomper OG. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

So I have come to a conclusion on these Grape Stomper x OG crosses that there is a target pheno of the father that appears, but not very often. It is what I will call the dog tongue pheno and you know the leaf type because it is on the Sour Diesel and other NY style OGs. Small leaves sticking out of hardcore calyx with just a rounded tip like a tongue

I went down to a buddy’s place this weekend and he has four of the GSOG crosses going outdoors 2-4 of each. Of the 12+ he has there is only one dog tongue, a Wedding Pie x GSOG. It is one of the better of this expression that I have seen. The pictures that I took of it did not turn out as good as I had hoped but I will pull some off of my phone and show you all how difference it is from the mother’s phenos.

4 Likes

21F NYC Piff #3 starting to bulk up.

9 Likes