The Junkyard awaits

Number 11 never broke surface, dug it out and it never even cracked. We have 10 up and going!

9 Likes

For those interested in the Blackwater I will also add that I am working a backcross on it at the moment. I outcrossed it to a Nigerian Sunshine male from Gas and am doing a pheno hunt to find a male that leans the hardest back to the mom’s side.

10 Likes

getting a bit stretchy with minimal side branching so they all got topped . Sounds like it should be a nice producer , should be purple possibly also? not a lot to update on those testers still haven’t showed sex 1 looks female that’s about it. I’ll post pics once they grow a bit .

5 Likes

@SCJedi 4 of them got new shoes and family picture day with a couple still lagging behind missing a up pot . COL xGPD on the left DUCT TAPE on the right .

13 Likes

Testers from @SCJedi, apollo 11, 13 x 88g13hp sprouted around 10/19 . I’m running 3 different phenotypes respectively labeled #14, #17, and #19.
Planted 3 of each, all #14 made it and showing symmetrical growth. #17 all three made it with one looking very runty and might get culled, leaving two healthy #17 and one is visibly taller with same structure. #19 lost two right away and the last one is by far imo better than all of the bunch. Here they are #14 first

#17 two on left #19 far right (just one)

#19 has the fatter indica leaf than all the other plants, maybe why I like it the most

12 Likes

The differences between 14 and 17 is that one leaned fat and the other thin. There is a very distinct photo in my thread for the ghash seed run.

#19 is a bad ass and she’s built like a brick shit house. Thick stalk and grows like a male early on. Top them often to get them to bush out.

If any have a strong stretch to them that is the Apollo

9 Likes

Blackwater x Apollo11/13
All about 7-10 days from sprouting. Most of them have leaves that are nice and rounded :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

FYI my CGDP stinks like GDP but stretches out more. The Duct Tape stinks like do si dos but has the gut-punch of GG4

4 Likes

I have #14 in paper towel germinating now, Started 8 out of the 11 due to space limitations

2 Likes

ok 4 out of the 8 are in solo cups…

1 Like

Another good read packed with information and a goog study

6 out of 8 are in solocups thats 75% germination in less then 36 hours, nothing poking up yet.

2 Likes

4 are up out of the soil

1 Like

ok number 7 and 8 were put directly into soil,no paper towel, 7 is up, all 6 of the others are up out of the soil.
So far 7 out of 8 are up out of the soil.

2 Likes

@SCJedi plants are coming along there the short ones at the start of the row still vegging due to a ph issue that screwed with the plants . They of been flowering if not for the screw up .

13 Likes

Blackwater x Apollo 11/13
Christmas update- 8 out of the ten just got up potted and moved to a shelf with more light. two of them were done a week or two ago but didn’t have the space for the rest. As a result, the two that were up potted are compact and dense in growth, the rest got kinda stretchy…

14 Likes

Update on the col x gdp and duct tape testers 3 out of 6 were males . Duct tape A is the nicest of the 3

COL x GDP in the middle

11 Likes

Thank you a for participating in my mad scientist projects. I appreciate you and hope that you all have a happy, prosperous, healthy and safe new year.

8 Likes

No problem enjoying the hunt
happy new year to you and your family. If you’ve got any other experiments needing testing your welcome to send them my way .

4 Likes

Update for Blackwater x Apollo 11/13
4 males based on preflowers, about to be culled. They are on the left side of the lineup, big difference between the males and the females in this batch. two of the females grew like males, but showing female preflower.

4 Males

6 Females, the two on the left were up potted almost two week before the others. the two on the far right grew like the males, with one of them getting too tall already and had to be topped (took as clone anyway)

Going to up pot them to 2 or 3 gallon containers and flipping soon!

15 Likes