The Junkyard awaits

@SCJedi you get testers for all of these? I always have room for small batches of a couple plants of testers just never big groups

3 Likes

Don’t think I forgot about this thread, getting them soaking this weekend.

6 Likes

Opened the pack and dumped them all into the pool for a soak. I see 11 seeds, let’s see what the m/f ratio will be.

18 Likes

Looks like a couple females so far sorry for the slowness at sexing them think the colder temps are causing a delay. @SCJedi

13 Likes

10 out of 11 blackwater x Apollo cracked and had tails yesterday, I planted them into 4” containers with promix.

12 Likes

I will be starting my testers very shortly. Tents almost ready

2 Likes

So it’s been awhile since I checked in, my testers are in full stride, had a couple not make it, have a runt pulling thru. So here’s a pic of the whole group, a week from their last trimming

Definitely some crappy pics taken from my tablet, I’ll try later after I run home n get my phone.

9 Likes

Should I be starting a separate log or just document things here?
Two have broke surface, got them under the lower powered led bar now.
@Indoornesian I see I’m not the only one using aquarium led lighting :smile:

8 Likes

your cat must be stoned constantly, that’s a lot of catnip containers!

4 Likes

She wishes! I work at a pet store, when the cat grass/nip on the shelves die off, I save some containers lol

7 Likes

See that ? They work marvelous for seedlings and vegging. I used to store mothers in there as well. Now it’s just a nursery.

1 Like

I use to clone in a 10gal tank with glass top and tank light.

2 Likes

Keep it here that is fine. Maybe once in a while just post which strains they are so we all know without asking over and over. That is what my old man stoner brain suggests anyway. LOL

12 Likes

Blackwater x Apollo 11/13

10 out of 11 have sprouted. The two to the right outside of the tray are also part of this group

13 Likes

I’m really hoping that you get a strong Blackwater leaner.

3 Likes

You’d have to let me know, I haven’t heard of either strain till the test came up lol

3 Likes

Oh you will know. Blackwater is a fat-ass indica and Apollo has a frame like a candelabra.

4 Likes

Do you have some of the Blackwater available.

1 Like

The closest I’ve smoked was prob mendos breath, if mendos purple is related lol.

3 Likes

Blackwater = Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush IBL.

Blackwater pics are above.

Apollo pics are all over the Co-op seed run thread I did.

12 Likes