The LED hack shack and other tall tales

Leaving to visit an old friend, on an small island in this bay area. An old Viking outpost!

18 Likes

Lunch view

8 Likes

30 C degrees, this Viking is melting.

Sun is roasting down, from a blue sky.
I wonder how hot it is on land, at home and how the plants and clones are doing.

12 Likes

Recreation!

19 Likes

Short break from the vacation, just back to check on the closet.
Change the res, start venting the clones and jar some bud.

Update on the closet, I upgraded the last driver. Now all strips are running on the same type of driver, also on a note. The hacked strips seems to cooler, then the same strips with resistors. Still waiting on a lazer thermometer, for more accurate readings.

A week from cutting

Veg looks like it’s doing all right, I have topped the plants to promote branching.

Back to vacation mode!

10 Likes

Is that Linda Lovelace?

2 Likes

Yes … figured I needed a strong woman from Showbizz on my team :wink:

3 Likes

That’s Awesome.!!!..

We will see, so far her kitchen sponges isn’t doing great.

Maybe her strong side isn’t in the kitchen :blush:

3 Likes

Harvest is over, jared and ready to toke.
0.7 gpw on the first crop in 10 years, im happy with that for sure.

17 Likes

Tonight its gonna be ‘Blood moon’, sailed to Tycho Braghs observetory on a small island to watch it.

10 Likes

Oh good i wanted to see that but it’s not visible in north america. . . So take lots of good pics for me😉

2 Likes

I will try my best to snap some decent pictures!

4 Likes

I appreciate it either way 🖒🖒

1 Like

Glad I found this thread. Some really great projects you’re doing. Interested in which kelvin temp has gotten the best results. Have been thinking about piecing one together but there are so many things I don’t know about it I feel if I wanted to do it I would want to set it up well with the best configs to get great long term use about it. You detailed posts are really helpful and I’m considering looking into it a bit more. Was messing around last night on the Samsung site perusing all the different types of LEDs.
Rambling… either way really enjoy your setup.

And onto the clone contest! I was curious how the glass bottles would retain water for the clones. I’m assuming the kitty litter is unscented and all that… lol I don’t know enough about the composition of kitty litter to even consider making that call lol. This will be fun

Will be poppin in and out
Cheers
Swampy

1 Like

Sunset was pretty nice!

Blood Moon here we go!
Rolled 3 joints for this expedition.

Its about to start!

Here we go!

Now on to the peak of it all!

Awesome! Deffently worth the sail trip, the walk and the wait!
It was a nice evening and its not 32C degrees, I enjoyed it and the joints!

8 Likes

I’m not sure I see it but im glad it was a great experience for you🖒 and thanks for the pics

2 Likes

There is nothing to see, it was cloudy for the first time in two weeks.

The only lights in the pictures, are electic lights. :smiley:

See the sunset picture, the sun is going down behind a fat layers of cloudes

2 Likes

Awe man that stinks. . .still a great view

1 Like

Hey Swampthing, didn’t forget you but was too wasted to reply and on my phone not the PC.

Once I get back from my vacation, I will go into more details on the veg spectrum and flip them into flower.

The broken glass work like the crushed hydroton or like perlite, by the capilar effect (might be spelled wrong)

1 Like