The Mexican Landrace Thread

youll have to wait til i can make some crosses with her soon

3 Likes

70s pic of a Mexican heirloom

22 Likes

I just hope they also give the landraces a chance

7 Likes

Por favor, promueva las variedades autóctonas que están desapareciendo. No hace falta “gelato” ni “pastel de boda”. Cultive variedades autóctonas, no Amsterdam.

Please promote the landrace strains which are disappearing. There is no need for ‘gelato’ or ‘wedding cake’. Grow indigenous strains not Amsterdam.

Website is : https://www.indigenouscannabis.org/

Ahí tienes, hermano

5 Likes

Well…this doesn’t look Oaxacan at all😪

11 Likes

Guerrero green x Michoacán f2 getting big as fuck going to be some absolute trees

Highland Guerrero f2

31 Likes

can anyone tell me if they have any of these Copalita village Oaxacan? there is supposed to be a strong evergreen pine in this one, does anyone know about this one?

6 Likes

That looks great! I haven’t seen that one yet. What kind of flowering time does it have? I have some Michoacan going myself. Never mind I see you gave that information. I didn’t know the year of the snowhigh Michoacan yobigdaddy reproduced.

5 Likes

hey @Upstate have you ever heard of Copalita village Oaxacan? smelling of evergreen?

have you heard of the copalita village oaxacan smelling like evergreen??

this Michoacan is explosive and seems never ending gift so far

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I ran that a few years back and it’s a big beautiful tree. I ran it in a tent so outdoors you’re going to have a showpiece on your hands. Awesome peppery, incensy smoke and lots of it!

6 Likes

Gelato, Wedding Cake is Californian breed, not Amsterdam. In Amsterdam they only copy things.

2 Likes

yeah id be indoors as well, do you know where i can get seed?

Hello, people! Awesome thread @Elchischas!

Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this strain - Marine Layer F56. It’s supposed to be a cross between a '62 Guadalajara and a '62 Vietnamese. Don’t know much about any parental line, when was it crossed or by whom (even though the 56th filial generation might suggest this cross is really old). Just stumbled upon it on IG some days ago and was curious what you guys make of it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6-j1tYLrJe/?igsh=MTJrdnpjaHpuczIxbQ==

10 Likes

I have seen those posts and it seems to be something interesting
But I am very cautious when people put dates and numbers on name varieties.

9 Likes

Said to be a Hanoi strain brought to Guadalajara in '62 and crossed with local strain growing in the nearby mountains outside the city. Worked there until about 8 years ago, then worked for sexual stability in the US since.

6 Likes

Looking beautiful man!

2 Likes

Literally double that size now gotta get an update this weekend there killing it! @Cbizzle

5 Likes

Gentleman.
I have a pack named “BOEL madre del sur”, i got it from stoney917 R.IP (stonefarmsextracts).
Any info?
thanks

5 Likes

Wow man those are looking fantastic! Can’t wait to see the :evergreen_tree: it becomes!!!