The Mexican Landrace Thread

I got a friend who’s live in Oaxaca
She is hunting the pure old ones
Still remain some pure Oaxaca heirloom strains
Not easy to get… Take time and a lot of efforts
But here it is! :palm_tree: :pray:t5:

23 Likes

Those are nice. Real nice. You did a great job. One day maybe you can share with the world. Please make seed.

6 Likes

@RC_Colas would be the one to ask but so far as I know Pine or Cedar terps are very common in Oaxacan. Certainly common in Cryptic Labs 1970. Sorry to reply so late., i must have been extra busy at the time you asked.

6 Likes

What’s the sale price nowadays for these buds in Mexico?

7 Likes

:flushed::yum::yum::yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

I’d be in heaven. What’s the smell?

6 Likes

If you get it direct from the farmers
Can be really cheap
If the weed start to move out of the Mountains the price rise up a Lot

6 Likes

On this one
Mainly pinneapple

6 Likes

The question was not for me, but if there is no problem I will answer. Those flowers in the photo are 1800 pesos (100 usd) per kilo if I remember correctly, at least that was the price they gave me a few months ago. The price varies greatly from the production areas (for example Oaxaca) to more touristy states such as Yucatan (1300 pesos / 1 oz).

7 Likes

What is the average monthly salary in Mexico?

i say like 100.00 a week for a general Laborer…

3 Likes

Big difference 1800 pesos for 1Kilo to 1300 pesos for 1 ounce that 1200% more

2 Likes

24 Likes

Still cheap for what you pay in my country for homegrown, which is around at least 200 pesos for 1 gram.

3 Likes

¿Qué tal pega Chischas?
Saludos a toda la comunidad

1 Like

Mexico 1986

17 Likes

That Oaxaca?
Happy up high according to my friend.

Yo apenas la voy a probar dentro de poco

5 Likes

1980s Purple Mexican

25 Likes

Red Mexicans 1983

21 Likes

Pineapple??? Oh man, I have plans already brewing. I’ve had a breeding idea for 3 years, and that oax would complete the trio. Mio Trio😁.
Guadalajara in flower since June 7th

15 Likes