The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Here is another photo of the HBMS the same day. She appears as though she is starting to stretch but not seeing flowers forming yet. Not sure I’ve seen that yet so I’ll be watching closely to see what she’s doing. She is scheduled for her next STS treatment tomorrow.

5 Likes

I’ve grown about 30 autos so far and I think I love them as well.
Had the one cdlc early last year got 8.5 oz off her. Most of the others I grew were from @JohnnyPotseed’s black cream and black and blue jack. Just finished up some blue dream autos that are curing atm.

4 Likes

9 Likes

8.5 ounces is quite a haul especially from a Chem de la Chem plant that’s a great job.

8 Likes

How long did those black cream go for? I have some I intend to run eventually.

4 Likes

I’ve got 4 still going, I’d guess around the 90-100 day mark as mine are ripening in that range

4 Likes

75 days for these

1 Like

Without looking I would venture a guess that I rarely have autos go much over 84 days. I’ve had a few strains that went long but I didn’t notice the bulked up much after around 12 weeks I was just waiting on the trichrome colors to be where I like them.

I have some Sour 60, which will be a trip to see them finish that fast. That’s what i like short and very sweet.
I let that cdlc go way to long, probably why I wasn’t impressed with the high, which was my inexperience.

1 Like

I have been hunting for an unopened breeders pack of Alien vs. Triangle seeds from Mephisto for about 6 months and finally purchased a pack today. I was so tickled to get a pack of these.

Size 90 to 120cm

Yield 120 to 150 grams

Aroma and Flavour Spicy, skunky, high-grade aroma with a fruity-zesty to piney taste

Effect Very Strong, balanced

Cannabinoids 25.5%

Medicinal Effect Mood enhancement, appetite stimulation

8 Likes

I pulled the HBMS out of the tent today to give her a thorough once over. I look at he plant and I’m sure it’s an autoflower plant and later I’ll look and I’m not sure she’s starting to flower. So either she’s starting to flower and stretching or she’s begun a big growth spurt and is a photoperiodic plant. In the event she is an auto she needed to have a good number of leaves removed so I worked my way around the entire plant removing leaves not earning their keep. Tonight will be treatment #4 with the STS.

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Got the names mixed up 2 autos in the 4x4 tent are both strawberry pie. Can’t go higher with the light

11 Likes

Ya that Strawberry Pie was a taller plant when I grew it too. It produced a lot of S1 seeds too.

4 Likes

Nice score! Totally coulda hooked ya up with some of the beans from my cdlc x alien vs triangle though!

4 Likes

Oh, I think you still will hook me up with some of those CDLC X Alien vs Triangle seeds!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I mean I def wouldn’t tell ya no! Maybe u can do a side by side grow of em, see what they picked up from cdlc. Or def make some more, I know it’s one of ur favs

4 Likes

Well try to keep in mind that the number of autos you just grew in your seed run would be the number of autos I’ll grow in the next 5 years. :rofl: But that said I would enjoy growing a couple AVT side by side with a couple CDLC x AVT

3 Likes

Haha, well I woulda hated if even a spec of pollen went to waste, had to go for full potential! Haha

So what yr saying is u need 50 seeds of cdlc x avt that ur gonna pop all at once! And shove it all in a 2x2? I’ll wait… Hahaha

On the real though it would be cool to see how they differ and what traits got picked up from cdlc, I wanna see the chunky trait passed on

1 Like