The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Which one of the Dosi crosses sounds delicious?

3 Likes

Dude, I did it too. I’d take the cross with the 4 assed monkey preferably, but I don’t have anything called iced n baked either so I’ll take the extra pack as a win either way. Remember, you’ll get your standard 2 pk freebies AND the three pack will be a 5 pk. If you’re going to buy, buy on a drop. I’ve gone for the last four drops. I’m retired now! :laughing:

4 Likes

I included a note asking them if they could send the Walter White x Dosi-Delerium which I thought sounded good. That Walter White always produces outstanding flower but I either get 3/4 to 1oz off a plant or 3.5 ounces. Big plants or modest plants.

3 Likes

The pigletta purple Haze or the Walter bx1 I think forum stomper would have made a nice cross though.

4 Likes

Super Orange Haze was a real nice producer for me and very frosty base to tip.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve got Super Orange Haze. I believe I have Blood Orange Haze.

3 Likes

Any of you guys want to do a grow along and make some auto seeds to swap about?

4 Likes

I certainly do, the temps are cooling down and I’m just about ready to do the 3 Bears OG. Gonna wait until outdoor harvest is done for time’s sake.

3 Likes

I’m always down. Have Old School Mango Haze x Zamaldelica Express auto reg seeds drying now and contemplating my next grow.

3 Bears is a nice OG for sure!

3 Likes

How did the Old School Mango Haze turn out for you @Cbizzle ? What is your list of options for your next grow I’m sure we can help you select the strains.

1 Like

Nah, it’s going to be a nice fall this year I’m hoping. Throw caution to the wind and journal your 3 Bears grow in here.

1 Like