The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

That one looks fantastic! I’m getting it. Sometime soon. :alien:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, they’re trying to suck me back in like the Sopranos. I’m gonna have to hold firm. @420noob , or @rasterman one of ya’ll should buy it and make a boat load of S1 seeds and I’ll swap you a boat load of my Sour Livers when they’re done.

7 Likes

Yeah, they don’t want to sell me a pack. But whenever I get it, pollen is part of the plan.

2 Likes

Once my $$ is right I might be all over it!

2 Likes

This is on my radar but can’t spend money on seeds right now lol.

4 Likes

Good morning @LoveDaAutos & friends, been a little absent from OG lately. My wife was taken to the hospital :hospital: on the 7th of September and now is finally back home :house: and is a much welcome relief to our family. Have a GR8 day OG! :hugs::smiley::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Always great news to hear that People / Spouse’s return home !!!

Have a great week @OhNo555

1 Like

I’m glad your wife is home from the hospital and hopefully fully mended.

2 Likes

This first picture is the Russian Czar Bomba photo plant that I supercropped about 18 inches from the top. All the new shoots headed up to the light are from that 18 inch section of the top of the plant.

This second picture is of some of the Sour Bubble BOG plants I have running as part of a photo seed making project. They’re in full swing now and looking healthier each day. Next watering / feeding I’ll be pulling them out one and a time and checking closely for boy and girl parts. Quickly running out of room in the tent so I’m hoping to be able to give the boot to a few boys.

16 Likes

I just chopped mine cause its a male, and was wondering how your was coming along. Looking good.

2 Likes

Looking :eyes: good @LoveDaAutos and a good morning to you. Nice to see your grow flourishing. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::hugs::blush::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I cannot put a heart to that comment @Gho13 Sorry that turned out to be a Male.

3 Likes

Fantastic results @LoveDaAutos that plant looks fantastic, as does your re-rooted Cola !!! Nice work!!! Thats a Huge Bonus

3 Likes

This is it, the very last seeds I’m buying at least until the new year.

Order summary

Do-si-delirium × 1
3 seed $48.00

Do-si-delirium Free Cross! × 1
5 seed Free

Subtotal 	$48.00 

Shipping $5.85
Taxes $0.00
Total $53.85 USD

13 Likes

Addiction is a horrible thing huh?.. lmao

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @LoveDaAutos and friends just making some rounds this morning, seeing a lot of great pictures and many good articles. Have a GR8 day! :+1::facepunch::blush::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

They’re getting really stingy with those seeds, but I’m probably going to do the same thing. Though 3 is barely enough for any breeding.

5 Likes

Three seeds was the largest quantity available when I purchased mine.

3 Likes

I got my little 2x4 tent cleaned today and put four 3 gallon fabric pots in it for auto seeds I’ll drop tomorrow. My “queen” Sour Livers from Mephisto Genetics has her pot filled also but in a little homemade grow box I made. She will be dropped tomorrow as well.

7 Likes

Hopefully mephisto doesn’t drop any super fire until new year :rofl:. I almost want to stop getting email notifications about new drops. That dosi cross is delicious sounding.

3 Likes