The Mountain Ghost Tour

Hello Friends. I would like to to send a shout out to the old timers and the old school for getting us to where we are today. To all the closet growers, the basement dwellers, and the gorilla growers who sneak around the woods in the middle of the night, much love and respect.

I’m so excited and I wanted to share. While cleaning out the garage, I found a Rubbermaid bin with a metal cookie tin inside. I opened it and I finally found my video archives! I had Volume 4 which is 2000-2002, but Volumes 1-3 were missing.

Back then, we didn’t take many pictures, because you had to get the film developed, so I took video. Stay tuned for some old school pics.

Shiva Shanti x NL
Big yielding and a mix of phenos with the best being the musky garlic or vomit smell inherited from the mother.

28 Likes

Anyone still rocking the umbrella hood?

13 Likes

Awesome! I miss those days! Been reminiscing about them in fact! Those beans too! So cool

2 Likes

Awesome thread @WVMountainGhost ! You’ve got me pulling out the old , yellowing Polaroids now. You can just see the 400 watt HPS (why would you need more?:sweat_smile:) hanging vertical under its state of the art parabolic reflector. Had 3 rocking the flower room, early 90s, central Ontario. The red plaid bush jacket is a dead giveaway. :grin:

:v::canada:

4 Likes

Awesome @Budderton! I started with a fluorescent shop light until I got a 400 HPS and used this in a 3x4 closet (lined with aluminum foil of course) for a couple years.

2 Likes

Skunk 1 was my first cut that came from seeds purchased at Positronics and was known as the Posi. This cut came out of Frostburg Maryland and is what I consider an excellent sweet skunk. It would finish at 55 days every time. After I figured out what I was doing, I turned that one cut into three mothers and as soon as the closet was harvested I had 12 ready to go.

Skunk 1 flowering with Skunk 1 clones and two Afghani 1 in the middle.

4 Likes

Afghani

1 Like