The OG Battle Grounds! (GvG Competition Thread) ⚔

when the time comes to start the competition, I’ll begin a new thread for you to post in, in regards to the competition.

I’m about to update this thread with a pic from each @Jellypowered and @Roux of their progress to this thread to keep a kind of, side report of the main battles

4 Likes

:fire::droplet:☇**Weekly Battle Update!!**☇:droplet::fire:

We have a clone off happening now in this thread . here are a couple update pics.

Jellypowered and his ebb and flow

Roux and his DWC

This battle is under way and it’s gonna be a good ole fashioned, hormone dipping, root soaked slobber knocker!!

7 Likes

Since i am moving shortly, i cannot do anything now. But how about your EZ Cloner against my TurboKloner!

Should be fun!

Cool.

2 Likes

As long as I dont have to root my Skywalker OG, I’m down.

4 Likes

Why dont you wanna clone the Skywalker?

That is some incredible genetics man! Send me a cutting!!!??? JK.

Some plants are harder to clone than others, maybe @ReikoX knows something we don’t about the Skywalker OG.

Nice, we’ll do it in Jan bro.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

I moved the callouts and talk of the Skywalker back to the battlegrounds thread so you can get your terms and such settled, I’m liking clone offs… quick and easy

3 Likes

Thanks for doing it. I forgot about this thread.

I like clone offs too… Fast, easy and fun.

And it sharpens skills too.

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

I think alot of ideas would be cool… today I’m gonna be collecting pollen and had the idea for a pollen collection contest or even a pollenization contest (who can make more seeds with varying methods)

1 Like

I like the clone offs cos’ they are short in time, pollen is like Ebola, and few people will risk contaminating their grow for the contest, i mean, you have to quarantine this shit, and change clothes after taking a shower and all… WHOA!

It is more exciting to see in the span of a week or two who wins and all… The clone off i like a lot.

Cool.

1 Like

The Skywalker OG is a slow rooter, took me about 5 cuts to get a good healthy clone last time. I have three in the cloner going on 17 days with no roots yet. The other six cuts in there have all rooted.

If you were in the states, I would bud. Unfortunately i dont thi knthey would make it :wink:.

We can try and make it fair, do you happen to have a Grass Monkey mother around still? At least that would be the same variety.

1 Like

I cloned my Skywalker OG with ease. From root tech hormones to a root cube and had roots in about 8 days .

Love that plant . Great smoke and really fun to grow

3 Likes

I guess I got lucky. I only took 2 they both rooted and I gave one away for lack of space:/

2 Likes

I have friends who have the cuts i gave them, so yes, I can get some GM from them, good to know in advanced too… So that way i ask for it and have a mom going in Jan, we can get to it… Cool @ReikoX!

1 Like

Maybe I can find my post/pictures of them on my old grass city thread. Time to search!

1 Like

It just take her a bit longer. I got the cutting, unrooted, from a dispensary. My mother plant is getting old and woody, this doesnt help the cloning efforts. Replacing her now, once these clones root.

1 Like

In your experience, how long would be the most time they can put up with during shipping man?

Some people have told me days some people have told me weeks.

1 Like

Honestly, all my clones get hand delivered. Never sent one through the mail. From my reading its days not weeks. And temperature has a lot to do with it, colder is better.

2 Likes

So, let me get to work on the GM cut and we’ll see what happens man! THX

2 Likes

Ok @SuperiorBuds, I think Im about 5-7 days from being ready to start the C99 seedling. There are a few more things I want to do with the victim currently in my system, but that should all be wrapped up by this weekend I think.

2 Likes