The OverGrow Podcast

Nice. Someone else’s idea. I know the kid is a pain in a lot of peoples asses and at times caused a lot of shit with his attitude but credit where credit is due I say.
Hope this goes well for everyone but I’ll not be a part of it. Good luck guys. :v:

15 Likes

Id love filled in, if someone would like to slide in my DMs. I’m not for shit stirring, but I’m so confused.

This isn’t the first user I’ve thought was interesting, contributed to the community, liked to follow their posts. Then I blink and they are gone. I read that they broke forum rules and pissed off the mods.

Makes a girl wonder if she’s going to be the next to do something that breaks a rule and pisses off mods and then is just gone. Or, I’m a horrible judge of character. Either way its evident I need an adult.

8 Likes

You got the job! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Yessir!!!
Among the most exciting things to happen in my life in the last 10 years!
Thank you homie

8 Likes

Seriously? Kick the guy out that had the actual idea and sell it as the new thing. OK cool not awkward at all. I’m out. Have fun.

6 Likes

If you’re referring to the recent start of an OG Podcast…
That guy was a sham and has taken money from members with out any results.

2 Likes

I might look at it as an idea that doesn’t have an owner.
It’s a red herring argument to say he was kicked off and his idea was taken.
The two things are independent variables. He was banned for violating the terms of use.
The podcast is a good idea that is now being collectively developed instead of individually developed.
I liked the guy too, but just because he got banned doesn’t mean the idea has to go.
If someone leaves in the middle of a reproduction we don’t say: "Damn, we can never reproduce that strain now. " We find another way.

5 Likes

Have any proof of this serious accusation?

6 Likes

I don’t care what he did. And I was surprised to say the least to see him return and use the OG brand for the podcast. It was his idea anyway and starting this now saying OMG we had this awesome new idea just now makes me cringe.

7 Likes

I respect your feelings.
I just feel differently.
It’s never something I enjoy to see a potentially great member get banned, but it happens.

3 Likes

You’ll have to talk to someone else about that.
But, what I do know is this:
He never had permission from LJ. @Heliosphear does. :+1:

3 Likes

So you have no proof. Just spitting out bullshit.

3 Likes

Lol, call it what u want bud.
Not gonna get into it with anyone.
Especially YOU.

4 Likes

He collected donations to set up a zoom account for future podcasts and was then booted from here. As far as we know he has the zoom account now, and no reason to use it…

7 Likes

That’s great thanks for keeping this going. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I said what I had to say. No intention to cause any trouble. Could still become a nice thing but the way this is started leaves a foul taste for me. I’ll mute this thread now and maybe check the results out eventually or not. Have fun everyone.

11 Likes

I don’t know all the deets. I like Colo a lot. But he knew the risks of sneaking back in under another name after being banned for whatever reasons. Speaking like he’s gone. :skull_and_crossbones: Colo would want the OG Podcast to continue. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Right on, I agree with all of that :slight_smile: . I just thought it was a bit harsh to state as fact that he stole without further explanation.

4 Likes

It’s all good us calling him this and that on this thread. He’s not here to defend himself. I’ve always liked cola and I’ve met the kid in person. I trusted him with £500 of my money for a light and he followed through and I received it. Its not an excuse for his behaviour but he’s had a hard life. It’s called survival. It’s what he does but eventually his actions come good and he does as he promises.

12 Likes

@Esrgood4u probably has the deets.

2 Likes