The quest for unicorn gold!

well… I got a serious hash problem. I keep dabbing it all.

8 Likes

ONE day left! Ohh it’s looking good! My friends were definitely impressed. Said it tastes like unicorn gold :wink:

11 Likes

Ohhhh my. Here I started showboating. I should have formed it into a unicorn and let it harden like that. hah hah shit, man! :crazy_face:

Did I mention panes of glass?

I ripped this oh I was wasted alright.

11 Likes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32837527771.html

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1286717978/horse-silicone-mold-unicorn-mold-candle

Lol

3 Likes

lol! Just start busting out some molded hash, they’ll be like yo he’s serving up moldy hash over there! I should try making molded whipped hash, that would be hiiiilarious! I think I got some rabbit ones or something, but that unicorn mold is the shizzle for sure!

4 Likes

Little unicorn horns could be made freehand maybe ( spikes with a twist )

When you count the total horns made for your entry , you could state how many unicorns you killed to make it haha

2 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/661168942/unicorn-head-cookie-fondant-cutter
Then use the water darkening tech so too have a contrasting colour to paint and highlight accent certain parts : )

2 Likes

heh heh yah there are plenty of zany ideas I can cut my teeth on. But hey hey! The hash is stable 10 days in. One of my friends touched it with gross nicotine fingers though so the jar stinks like gross crap.

4 Likes

Just whipping up some morning dabs. You can see it shatters like glass if you aren’t careful :smiley:

7 Likes

I think today I’ll make the PCK hash, unless I run out of time. I’m gonna bag the buds! They’re dry as the gobi desert.

The whipped (white) hash looks like it would be great for “hash mixes” you’d get at the store in trendy vials :wink:…mix em all up…multicolor hash…:slightly_smiling_face: Unicorn poo instead of unicorn gold! Fun stuff :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yah that was bubbleman’s advice, so it’s probably what they do in the industry if they are selling live bubble hash extracts.

Exciting right?! Can’t wait to score some Unicorn live hash!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Here’s the difference between a clean hit, and a nasty ass one.

The first image is nast mixed with a few trichomes.
The second image, you can see the trichomes spread out over the quartz, all darkened and vaped.
I took all the plant fibers and gathered them up with a few trichome caps, then rolled it into a dab. I barely got any vapors, and what was left, represented what went in.

5 Likes

ok so still fucking around eh? Positing questions and whatnot! So I was like… what would happen if I took a bunch of hash dust and just dumped it into a calyx container and then sealed it up?
It fucking ROCKED up like some kind of hard rock. That might be “hard” to comprehend, and it was for me. I suppose there was some condensation? Not really sure… but I’ll think about it as I dab it. I have to heat up the dab tool to penetrate the surface.

5 Likes

I broke the rocks up and ripped them! Rippin hippie/hippy crack baby! yahhhhhh mike meyers.

8 Likes

Your Rosin is so beautiful !!

1 Like

Thanks! That was a remediation batch, courtesy of Secret weed. Oops, I had included the patented name of the weed, my bad!
umm yah so like If I say the name of some of the cannabis I’ve made things out of, and it’s patented, then you know exactly where it came from.

Phew, today I can whip off that hash batch from the PCK. I don’t think anyone is showing up, lol! I am going to do a batch with less ice and more cold water. Then, of course, I’ll make it into a thin layer. I have to see if the yield is worthy.

3 Likes

Fuuuck me. I didn’t get to do it because pops needed me to install a dishwasher. I had to trace wiring, because there was no terminal block. Then in the end, the fitting for the water hookup wasn’t even there, it’s sold separately.

3 Likes