The real Blue Dream from Humboldt? HSO or HSC?

You must want 20+ foot plants lol
This blue dream will easily hit 12-14 feet in a 20 gallon pot, mix it with the haze again and give it 100 gallons and there will be no containing it :sunrise_over_mountains::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I think itā€™s racy enough. Any more haze doesnā€™t appeal to me personally, but whatever floats your boat.

@Heritagefarms make sure you save me some of the lavender cross though if you do it. That sounds hella interesting.

2 Likes

19 Likes

Iā€™d also be interested in a Sunshine daydream x Blue Dream cross. I think that could be really nice.

Nevermind, thatā€™s a Bodhi strain, Blue Sunshine. Argh. Anyone tried it?

1 Like

You canā€™t go wrong with any Bodhi seeds but he made Blue Susnhine with a Blue Moonshine plant not Blue Dream. When I heard of this strain my first reaction was the same and I thought he crossed blue dream into it.

3 Likes

Tom hills haze might be another good option, a little bit more manageable than Ohaze from what Iā€™ve read and some of the phenos sounds amazing.

1 Like

Iā€™ve cleaned the thread. Both @Fat_Man (disrespect, attacks, trolling) and @Enjoil (disrespect, attacks) were silenced for 7 days.

20 Likes

Oh I ainā€™t forgot that you have it :rofl::joy::joy::rofl: you find someone local to receive this MAC yet there ready buddy

You sure?
https://breedersdirectseedco.com/Blue-sunshine

everywhere I can find it it says blue dreamā€¦ Man If I ever see Blue Dream again before I die it will have been too soon! Thatā€™s all that was around here for a solid 2-3 years, couldnā€™t get anything else. Had to have smoked at least a couple pounds of it, good stuff but please never again :rofl:

6 Likes

Its a blue dream cross and its in stock at glg.

6 Likes

thatā€™s really funnyā€¦
I was just talking to a local grower this morning who tested a hybrid I made with bodhiā€™s blue dream hashplant crossed to a sativa polyhybrid. He said the cross came out great with a really unique high.
I said the polyhybrid mother had no potency, but it had great growth characteristics, smell, and flavor, and it was like a spice that needed to be sprinkled on something.

Iā€™m calling it surfinā€™ blue durban. The genetics are:
surfinā€™ durban [durban pie (cherry pie x durban) x surfā€™s up (thai x canadian 50 day indica)]
x (santa cruz blue dream x 88g13hp)

7 Likes

I tracked a Mac cutting down recently but am always happy to share cuts if somebody is in california.

4 Likes

hi
does mac have a strong buzz?

2 Likes

Yes! Like a missing spice, some zing! That cross sounds like itā€™d have a really unique, and complete high. Phenotype hunting would be especially fun, though. Iā€™d love to smoke a phenotypic example of a blue dream leaning and also a durban leaning phenotype of that cross. How is the phenotypic range?

2 Likes

Mac is one of the few strains these days from the clubs that can really knock me out still.

2 Likes

The MAC my buddy got from his dispensary was very tasty and frosty, I wouldnā€™t say it knocked me out. The mendos breath a fellow grower I know has knocks me out hehe.

3 Likes

Itā€™s been doing this really weird thing where I smoke it, fall asleep, and then wake up not knowing Iā€™ve been sleeping. Iā€™ll finish getting ready for bed, fall asleep before I maybe finish one final thing, like plugging my phone in. Iā€™ll wake up 4 hours later and continue getting ready for bed like nothing happened, only to find out a few minutes later that hours have elapsed. It was highly disorienting until I got used it. So far, itā€™s the only strain Iā€™ve had since returning to a legal state thatā€™s been able to really get me ā€˜messed upā€™.

4 Likes

Maybe I was thinking Sunshine daydream. Either way Iā€™d grow all of Bodhiā€™s gear and I trust him and his sources

2 Likes

Dark Heart Nursery has them pretty often in nor calā€¦I need to get a cut next outdoor season. Iā€™ve only smoked indoor MAC though I wonder how it does outdoors

2 Likes