The Reset, Starting over from scratch with/for new(sort of) friends

Hoowee this old school metal in-line fan is loud :joy: gonna end up replacing it in a couple months, gotta get the veg tent setup first and that’s gonna be another 3-500 🫤 :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Some of these seeds got tails, I’ll put them in cups later.

2 Likes

Still need to rig up light baffles, plenty of cardboard, might need more duck tape

3 Likes

If you’re getting tents, I found an AC Infinity distributor who ships the tents for free at the same price as them (they want $45 from me to ship a 2x4)

www.pahydroponics.com

I’m about to get a third tent, and I’m between getting one from him or one of the new Mars Hydro, which is probably gonna win it on price and me wanting to find out if they’re as good as people say for that much less than AC Infinity, which I definitely like other than it needs slightly better light seals on the zippers.

4 Likes

a few are still in towels waiting for tails.

9 Likes

Went ahead and sprinkled some great white on my slow seeds

2 Likes

Still waiting on 2 seeds to pop tails.

12 Likes

Calling it ftg on the two still in towels 🫤 (a ppd and a runtz mint) placed my two sunset sherbet fems in a cup of water to take their place.

2 Likes

I still can’t believe I only payed $55 for this tent and $160($40 coupon) for the light.

7 Likes

Sherbs popped tails and went in solo cups of soil.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Fuck I miss my cats, god i hope they’re ok somewhere

10 Likes

Transplanted the bigger seedlings

11 Likes

Veg/clone setup purchased really more of a mom stable the way I’m thinking, just a 2x2 tent with a 100w qb style led. Got a humidifier coming too

3 Likes

Looking good bro!
You’re gonna have a tent full of bud in no time! :grinning:

4 Likes

Humidifier set up, this things nifty. Came with a Bluetooth controller so I can set the humidity for the tent and keep the humidifier in outside the tent.

3 Likes

Had to throw in some calmag because of what seemed deficiency in both, new growth looks healthy, topped everything last night (except for the two slow seedlings 1 sunset sherb, and 1 more runtz mint

1 Like

They’re growing pretty good, tempted to pluck the older growth that’s showing the calmag deficiencies

7 Likes

Plucked the funky leaves and some of the lower fans that were kinda at dirt level. Thinking I’ll veg another 2 maybe 3 weeks

7 Likes

9 Likes