The Secret - TGA Tester Strain

I was gonna wait to post again until I had the macros shots done, but I couldn’t resist.

Just amazing purple frost rails all over, I can’t get enough of looking at it, so I thought you all might like it as well ;]

12 Likes

With those beautiful narrow leaves, I bet she will make a great head stash!

4 Likes

Having the breeder tell you that… Yes, it does mean a lot for anybody. I have to get some TGA gear really soon, looking at Agent Orange, Chernobyl and Jilly Bean…

3 Likes

Pheno E - Day 56 of Flower

11 Likes

Google Photos
Purple Rosin - I squished out some of Pheno G (a fallen branch got cut) and it was not close to being dry but I was impatient and it came out purple.

13 Likes

Pheno E

Pheno F

My macro photo skills could use a little work, but these were a bit better, can really see some trichs ;]

11 Likes

Yum!!! :punch:

18 Likes

Fantastic grow brother!! Very enjoyable to follow and beautiful shots :slight_smile:

Any update on the smoke reports?

Did we ever find out what the G13 was crossed with? Pm me with the answer if it is meant to be kept " secret" :wink:

Again… awesome thread!! Blessings!!

Any update on the smoke report?

Can anyone with the knowlege chime in on genetics for this strain?

Much appreciated … thanks :facepunch:t3:

Any update on this? Smoke report? Labs?

My “The Secret” strain grow is ending at day 56 and is turning out AMAZING!! Really love the smell , its very unique and PUNGENT. Ohhhhhh sooooo frosty , drenched in resin it’s ridiculous.

Would love to know the lineage if possible…

That purple rosin looks insane!!! :fire::smiling_imp: Good Work brother.

Any updates on this? @RarePheno

My intent is not to hijack your thread, just share …

Here’s a shot of my “ The Secret” plant at 60 days…

It has a pungent smell and is literally the frostiest plant in my garden… and I have Timewreck, Jack herer, gobbilygoo, jillybean, Vortex and cheshire Kush running right now…

She’s a keeper @Subcool

12 Likes

wht was tga best or strongest ?

It’s pretty awesome that subcool is on og.

3 Likes

He hasn’t appeared here since his house burned down. Hopefully he will rise up again like the Phoenix.

3 Likes

In the northern cali fires?

Yeah, poor dude lost everything in the fire. He’s very active on IG and .along a comeback. Keep an eye out.

Anybody put together a fund or something? You figure a lot of people have made livings off of his work…

there was youtube fundraisers for a while after the fires, auctioning beans off for donations to gofundme, i think they made almost 50k over a week or 2 but i believe subcool and soilking put it all or most towards helping others. lots of good genetics were going. i picked up north genetics smurfzilla for 75$ donation - and “TheAmericanOne” was offering free packs to everyone who donated also so i got godbud x cheesequake, oh god x cheesequake, and “proprietary” x cheesequake. it was amazing seeing peoples generosity. tricky-d, socal, fadah mike and lots more were basically running round the clock livestreams for a week +

there was one package that went for a few thousand i believe, it included lots of elite cuts and rare beans also.

i believe subcool mentioned he was planning on making a strain called ‘the phoenix’

4 Likes

Smoke report?? @RarePheno

1 Like