The start of a outdoor grown

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yuck!!! This was today! Unfortunately i was in another province so couldn’t move them in… They look fine from what i can see so dunno if i need to worry or not.

3 Likes

They will have taken a beating, but they should shrug that off. Still have some recover time before flowering too.

Awesome Pot by the pallet shot.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any visable damage… pot by the pallet haha never thought of that… actually brought a few half pallets home today i wanna spread them around the yard i think

1 Like

A little update, I’ve spread them out abit, they are still doing well…

9 Likes

My girls are now moved to a good friends house as I am moving and was gonna have no where to put them…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just a little update on them… i haven’t been able to get over and see them in person but they are doing great!

9 Likes

5 Likes

Well i figure I should give a update… On September 1st we ended up moving out of where we were living (bad situation) and i stayed with my mother for a month and my girlfriend stayed with her sister for the month of September while we waited for the house we bought to close. Luckily a good friend took my plants to his home and finished them for me during this… The end results was 5 grams short for 6 ounces of the Early skunk and 6.5 ounces of girl scout cookies. I am very happy with that from 4 plants. My friend helped me out and doesn’t want anything in return but once its cured i wanted to give him a ounce of each strain, cause appreciate him helping me out big time.

1 Like

This is the GSC i just put in mason jars Thursday, it took 7 days to dry… I rolled a joint that night and was surprised how smooth it was for only 7 days since cut… The high was really nice also… can’t wait until its cured.

4 Likes

That sucks. A buddy of mine got some of his plants topped against his will when a branch fell on them during a storm.