The Story Of Sassy

Listen to this audio, and Imagine you are camping in the woods and 10 minutes after it gets dark you here this. The locals call this area of the Texas, Big Thicket, Jurassic Park.

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/listen-jurassic-park-audio-captured/

3 Likes

I seen one where they showed a log floatingā€¦And said it bobbing in the water, could have the illusion, that there was a serpent like creature in the waterā€¦ I still think there could be something like this swimming around out thereā€¦Look at the Great White Shark, or Crocodile for instance.

K.

4 Likes

Oh ya, I for sure believe thereā€™s tons of stuff in the ocean that we arenā€™t aware of just due to the sheer size and depth of it, and the fact that most of it is empty of people most of the time.

@Shadey, Iā€™d be out of there in about.2 milliseconds lol

4 Likes

I watched blue planet the other day I think the figure was weā€™ve only explored about 10% of our entire sea. Purely because of the sheer scale of it and the funding etc like Mariana Trench for example.

5 Likes

Ya and ā€˜exploredā€™ means ā€˜sailed over it quick with a boat and maybe captured some depth readingsā€™ā€¦not like they were swimming down there with a polaroid lol

4 Likes

Haha exactly. Theyā€™ve only really researched the Mariana Trench because of the meg thatā€™s meant to be down there. But then also the search for the Giant squid started due to sightings and rumours and the interesting thing nowadays is we are developing technologies to actually make these expeditions happen.

Not much of a believer in this Bigfoot thing though if proven wouldnā€™t shock me as weā€™ve seen mammoths come out the ice.

5 Likes

How do we prove it, when all the evidence goes missing, or it is classified as ā€œunknown speciesā€ā€¦

K.

5 Likes

The problem is probably cost. If they acknowledge they exist, and dont know how many they have to put them on the endangered species act, and protect them. Thats going to basically shut down any oil, mineral, logging and tourist industry in federal parks and land.

It will also cost millions to try and study them to evaluate their species type and population. If they turn out to be human or alien in origin, where do the government go then? They are fucked both ways lol. They will keep denying it until they can protect the big corporations operations, probably why that idiot Trump is de regulating all the protected species in the US, and allowing mining rights in federaly protected reserves and areas.

6 Likes

So, Mt sicker, check that area. If you are into Sasquatch they tend to frequent this area. I have a friend thatā€™s seen one up there, not gonna say who, but Iā€™ve spent my fair share of time up there and Iā€™ve heard some fucked up shit and smelled them in the pissing rain they were that closeā€¦also thereā€™s a ghost town and people have seen some weird shit besides olā€™ sassy. Iā€™m down for a hunt anytime, also Iā€™m thinking of getting a drone with infrared sensors and the works.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve also seen footprints which seemed to be going down a steep hill while I was mushroom picking, i ran down the hill with as big of step as I could and thereā€™s no way it was human, two feet though. Just outside of Banfield towards Port Alberni, hereā€™s a hint chanterelles in August.

4 Likes

Drones work well for squatch hunting, other than the short flight time. As the are mostly nocturnal though you are going to have to fly it in the dark. A drone with FLIR would be better but thatā€™s going to have an expensive price tag.

I will check those areas you noted out on Google Earth.

There seems to be a lot of squatch sightings that involve paranormal things as well like balls of light.

5 Likes

Omg @Shadey u read my fucking mind, Iā€™ve seen that ball of light and it was like 15 feet behind my vehicle at like 1am wtf, and I went up there the next night and the road had been dug up for no reason and barricaded mt. Sicker road up the farm side entrance

3 Likes

So fucked, Iā€™m gonna go back there and chill til I see it again and jump into it with pot seeds

2 Likes

You might not want to do that lol. There are lots of accounts where people cant remember anything after getting into close contact with these balls of light.

I used to be a psychoanalyst before I emigrated here, I had a couple of clients who retrieved repressed memories of UFO contact and abduction. This one guy was referred to me by my brother, as he knew I was into paranormal stuff.

This guy was always seeing UFOā€™s and his nickname was cosmic Nigel, but he never made the connection with his paranoia of being watched or followed.

We did a hypnosis regression, non directed, just asked him to go back to a memory, any memory, and started from there after about his 4th memory, he said Its Halloween, and I am with a couple of friends, and I am 10 I think, and there is a kid who looks like an alien following us about, and hiding in the bushes, this feels creepy I donā€™t like it. So I said move away from that memory to another one, and we got something similar at age 13 when he was camping, then another when he was 19-20, then we got to age 26. He said, I am out driving down the devils hogs back. This is an ancient neolithic road in the UK in surrey, which was built over by the Romans and then pilgrims coming up from the south of England to London, and then a modern road called the A3, The Devils Hogs Back is a 6-7 mile long strip of sharply raised ground, probably a fault line, that juts up out of the ground about 150 ft high.

He says, I donā€™t know why I am driving here, its pissing with rain, and I can hardly see 10ft in front of me. I am pulling into a lay bye. They have viewing areas for the landscape there. He said, I am parked just staring into the rain, why the fuck am I here, I donā€™t feel good, I feel like all the hairs are standing on end on my body, I donā€™t like this I want to go but I cant.

Then he says WTF is that light, its huge and its coming towards me, I want to to go I feel like throwing up, its landing in front of my car, I am locking the doors, I can hardly move, he started to cry at this point. So I told him to stay with the memory unless it got to emotional to handle. He said, they are coming out of the light, I cant move they are opening the doors to my car but the locks are not working, why are the locks not working, No No No they are lifting me out of the car. At this point he was gripping the arm of the chair so hard, he dug his fingers through the fabric of the chair, and snapped the arm off it, then brought himself out of the hypnosis.

I spent an hour after that counselling and calming him down, he didnā€™t want to go any further or know anymore. He paid for my broken chair luckily, and I never saw him again.

8 Likes

Dude, I remember vaguely throughout life weird shit

3 Likes

Now Iā€™m freaked out, because I saw a huge blinding light out with someone else also, the one that was close tho was like an orb, the blinding one was like a direct beam

3 Likes

Yea Iā€™m gonna stop gold panning til 3am now, fuck, I guess if they want me theyā€™ll get me. Aliens and there social experiments fuck sakes

5 Likes

The real @Weedstruck was abducted by aliens just after high school, his replacement is kind of stupid.

5 Likes

I have read something like this before either in BC or Washington where a guy encountered an orb and saw a squatch on a logging road when he stopped to repair a flat tire, went back with a buddy the next day to retrieve the flat tired wheel, jack and tools as he was so scared he left without them, and the next day the road was shut down and dug up as well.

Its on the pod cast I listen too somewhere, I am going to try and find it you have me intrigued now. There is a link to all the podcast sessions on my 2nd post on this thread if you want to check some out.

5 Likes

Wowā€¦That was a crazy story to wake up too hahaā€¦I believe every word of it. Thanks for sharing Shadeyā€¦I had read somewhere in my travels, the way to make it stop, is to say out loud to themā€¦I do not give you permission to do this to meā€¦Butā€¦I tend to think that is not as effective, as poking out one of their bulbous fkn eyeballs.

What a crazy experience.

K.

3 Likes