The Story Of Sassy

Hey Mang…Looks like you are an Islander as well…

We live in a crazy place here man… I have seen/heard some very strange things…

Did you ever see the picture (yes in film) of the UFO pick from outside Campbell River? It was taken at Menzies Mountain in the 80’s…

My Aunt lived in Thasis, and watched orbs flying up and over the local mountain, just outside of town. There were UFO’s going straight up the mountain, where there are no roads…It actually ended up costing her, her marriage, as my Uncle said she got so obsessed, she was going cray-cray.

K.

2 Likes

Thats another cool UFO pic man.

Yeh it kinda freaked me out a bit as well, I was so entranced with what he was saying, I kinda kept him there, wanting to hear more, I should have brought him out before he did it himself, breaking my chair lol.

2 Likes

I believe in Reincarnation, I also believe we choose our parents and reincarnate with the same individual beings a lot as we work out karmic crap.

I believe we sometimes volunteer for these things, even though we dont know it after we attach to a physical body for a particular life time. From my understanding of universal law, nothing happens without our consent in some way or another.

That consent may be from what we are thinking and feeling, if you feel like a victim, you are more likely to be victimized, purely by your bio energetic vibration, signalling I am ready to be victimized lol

3 Likes

Well if u saw it I believe it

3 Likes

Then let’s go hunting lol

3 Likes

Dude I’m down, I spent like 40,000 kliks on my Jeep midnight cruising

3 Likes

I’ll bring the .308 should be big enough, they might just carry their dead out like a boss tho

3 Likes

Make sure your gun is semi auto, and big. I wouldn’t fire it unless you’re certain they are going to attack you, its a last resort only, and could make things a lot worse. They will bluff charge you, so you need balls of steel lol. Like this guy. An alpha male will be as tall as the elephant in the vid.

4 Likes

Yeaaa, lol fuck that’s big. But also I want them to charge into the trap

Never fuck with a hunter

3 Likes

Always semi auto, got a win model 88 .308, 5 rounds. Also I’m building a net that will fuck their night up

2 Likes

Can always bait em with @Grease_monkey ,they got a bone to pick with him lol

3 Likes

Listen to your advice, they are the best hunters you will encounter. Remember you’re in their house, and they know it a lot better than you do.

6 Likes

For the past year and a half I’ve been gold panning at night in the same spot, til like 3am alone. They know my routine I’m sure, im very loud. There’s one owl, a bear, once I’ve seen elk, smelled cougar. Pretty sure I can just pretend to be in my spot and they wouldn’t think anything of it

4 Likes

yeah that’s when you get the sightings, when they get used to you being about, doing stuff that doesn’t worry them. If they see a gun they may not show up. There is a guy in Texas that uses a 2, 000,000 candle spot light, he says it stops them in there tracks at night as their nocturnal, its like a light being shone in someones face wearing night vision for them. They don’t like infra red or red lasers either, that’s why you cant get them on game cams.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, I usually have a flashlight or.two

1 Like

Man…How does that gut not have a shit streak, a mile long from that bluff charge is beyond me…I would be out of there haha. I feel a Sasquatch charge, may be even scarier. I feel they would be a lot more temperamental, than an Elephant. They get very mad, when humans trick them as well, from what I have heard/read.

K.

4 Likes

Yeah some of the encounters I have heard, they rip up and break large trees 6-8 inches across and throw them, rocks as much as 150 lbs flying 30 ft through the air.

I was just listening to another pod cast Bigfoot Outlaws, while trimming today, they said they went to a place camping, and walked about, the next day there was a large tree pulled over across the path. One of the team took a piss on the pulled over tree. They went back the next weekend and it looked like a tornado had gone through that area, trees all ripped up and broken, and the ground all torn up, stinking of piss and crap.

I would love to see one, but I dont want to go out into the woods at night lol. Bigfoot is one thing, but Dogmen scare the crap out of me, every encounter I have listened to, the person says the emit an evil demonic type of feeling.

3 Likes

They’ll also flank you through the tree line, sneak up 25 feet away and then yell at you making you run away with your nuts between your legs

4 Likes

Holy balls of steel lol

2 Likes

Nobody likes feeling stupid, especially when they think they’re in charge lol

3 Likes