13 Likes

Viking

24 Likes

Bog sour strawberry f2

24 Likes

Wow. Now THATS a stud!

2 Likes

Thank you @LegsMahoney :pray::grin:

I used it in a cross with some Sinai from rsc and Black Lebanon Bx from @lefthandseeds.

I also sent some pollen to @CornbreadJunior that he used on a Squirrel Tail #1 from Zomia.
Sorta looked like this
ezgif.com-gif-maker
:rofl:

5 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy cool thread!

so i’ve been thinking abt this since @Andrane posted his seven-strain bonsai mom pictured below. i’ve never seen anyone graft a bunch of males together…it would be cool to have a grip of proven studs on deck in a small footprint. not for everybody ofc, but if you make a lot of seeds?

11 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad to see it come back to life!!

1 Like

Me too :grin:
20220919_202819

Alien OG stud in a 4x4 tent filled with ladies

12 Likes

5 Likes

No pretty flower pics, but here’s a few males I’m stringing along till it’s their time to party. SFV BX and two Dirty Taxi.:grin::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Me trying to be glam:

17 Likes

:metal: Jalisco :mexico: Landrace :+1:

:heart: :exploding_head: :heart:

24 Likes

Matori

19 Likes

Nice ones @royal , @Pigeonman . You don’t see a pure Indian and Mexican male everyday! I hope they makes lots of nice progeny for you!:crossed_fingers::v:

9 Likes

Baked Beanz Starcube (the Cube x Stardawg f2) male
grown by a friend

33 Likes

Dang that shit looks smokable lol

4 Likes

PeakSeedsBC Northern Lights.

26 Likes

Another coin in the jukebox, i enjoy the ride. There are somes amazing stallions featured here.

(SK#1 x California Indica) x [(Hashplant x Northern Light) x Orange Bud], I miss him so much.

Can’t find a better pic. Skywalker, even the pollen was sticky as fck. A nightmare.
2007 skywalker

Inbred Jack Herer that look like sht but he helped his kids to reach a high score in brutality.

22 Likes

Sunshine Daydream male from an over winter pollen collection project from January 2022

28 Likes

Wow - how many plants am I looking at?

3 Likes