The WWYD Breeders Thread

In the spirit of this original thread…

I have 100 plus autos going right now. I only popped about 30 regs so maybe 15 boys to choose from. I have one incredible boy and several great girls… I can’t decide if I make all regs, or make a bunch of fems. I’m long past overdue for it :joy:

My boy is Jammy Dodgers 2 x Blueberry Sativa, the standout girls are Marathon OG F6, Pink Panama x Strawberry Nuggets, and 5-6 of the Jammy D x Blueberry. Plus I have 50 more fems about 1 week in.

Anyone have an opinion? Fem or reg autos? I mean, I’m still making some regs either way! :joy:

6 Likes

I like regs for breeding, and haven’t ever gone to the trouble of making fem seeds, but fems are useful too, and I think have wider appeal. :slight_smile:

I picked up some crosses of your blueberry in trade, but would love to try some of the big ones some time. I enjoy the really large autos. :smiley: The blueberry you got sounds a lot like the pineapple I got from HomeGrownCannabisCo - some really spectacular plants, and some really not; a lot of potential there. I feel like the challenge I want to take on is to breed something more stable without removing so much diversity that they lose resilience and vigor.

I enjoy following your grow adventures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks for following along! I’ve got a boatload of envelopes to get out, but I’m happy to get you some from one of my favorite girls if you remind me next week.

2 Likes

You said that you didn’t have any people around you. May I ask what area you’re in?
Hudson valley ny here
Original diesel • blueberry gets my vote

3 Likes

Midwest ‘Merica, bounce between WI and IL

2 Likes

One of the BB’s for reversal

She’s always done well in Kratky

5 Likes

I know we got people in your area. We’ll get you talking :joy:

3 Likes

And half a tray full of blueberry, hardened off for about a week and starting to take off, let’s party! Blueberry is generally on the brink of yellowness for me since I always like to push plants nute wise, but I’ve been doing good lately. Mom is deep green and these are a shade of green :v:

5 Likes

I’d be very interested in this cross also the curry blueberry :blueberries: sounds really good too. Thanks

2 Likes

I’m growing the progeny of her sister (blueberry cotton candy nose) from the same run, and they have not done great, not poorly either, but the Jammy Dodgers 2 x Blueberry is kicking everything’s ass (same few dads that pollinated the blueberry girls, selected from 50). The smells coming from those plants… One was straight up sugar cookies, lots of berry baked good mixtures with savory notes on some :drooling_face: I didn’t think you were an auto guy for some reason. Also, that curry plant is one of the strongest plants I’ve ever consumed, and its ability to clog joints was impressed. I’d get globs of resin on my teeth and lips from clogged cones.

I should probably be easier on the blueberry plants. I know what they’re about, and some are a little finicky. I’ve eliminated all but 3 and since I’ve culled/killed 10 plus I just popped the last of my original stock (9 beans) and may get some other f gens wet.

On that photo cross, what sounds best? Hit to the Super lemon haze? The newly named yet to be made Super Lemonheadz? :sunglasses: Feels like some potent lemony goodness to me! Watch it not be lemony and indica dominant, though I don’t think the last part is possible with SLH in the mix :joy: She doesn’t seem to turn out indica leaning progeny from what I’ve seen

2 Likes

Is the runtz x grape pie x Mac an auto ? It sounded photo to me . Super lemon head sounds good I’d probably go that route.

2 Likes

Reg. photo and a boy, so would be… Super Lemon Haze x (Runtz x (Grape Pie x Mac)

2 Likes

body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

Totally what this thread is for! Happy someone else is using it!

Some that popped into my head…

87 Rabbits
Birthday Piff
Midnight 87
Grand National
Christmas Mass
Black Mass
Harlem 87
Psilly Puday

Really want to try that 1987 cut one of these days. Some others from PCG I’d like to take for a spin

1 Like

well i have about 6 dozen clones rooting so im sure we can make that happen. Making S1s too.
I am also digging Birthday Piff.

2 Likes

Keep me in mind when you get to making s1’s maybe we can make a trade or two.

1 Like

brainstorming while smoking some haze

Birthday Haze
87 Birthdaze
Birthday Puday
Midnight Haze
Santa Haze…